Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yall just mad that you can't keep talking shyt, especially false shyt about women (black women in particular) without someone calling you out on it.

Wahhhhhhhh let me be a misogynist in peace wahhhhh :mjlol:

As opposed to the anti-black male misandry amongst the undesirable, masculine hairhats on LSA?

:mjlol:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
whoa.png

I dont hurt my woman even if they do me wrong, I just replace them. But simps on the other hand have so much emotions invested in one person that they become mentally unstable...I was talking about how the #HOH and #GMB movements promote better behaviors for mental health and dealing with the opposite sex...

ufdup.png

So dont direct shyt towards me cuz the only thing I'm breaking on a woman is her back..

How about you just leave black women alone so they can be free to date men who aren't damaged?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I never said that they can't be.

I said that they are less likely to be abusive compared to other men.

It's like you guys don't even read my posts and just skim through it lol.

A black mms doesn't have to be hood or a nerd to kill. Most black men are neither but I do agree that some men are more high risk than others. This is especially true of black men who a use drugs or alcohol.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Stop picking black dudes because you like his Jordan's or his swag. :yeshrug:

that's some lil girl, underdeveloped mind, bozo bytch shyt

no worthwhile woman of substance is gonna fall for that

I'm a grown azz Black woman and I wouldn't give a man the time of day if he's wearing some fuccin Jordan's. FOH with that bullshyt.:martin:

And how can you presume to tell me what I AS A WOMAN I will and won't tolerate?:dame:
There are also grown men wearing throwback jerseys and playing video games.:comeon: That doesn't mean he'll get 5 seconds of my time.:ufdup:Tricks are for kids.

A grown man with Jordan's :scust:. FOH

YOure from BK so I can't even blame you :russ:

some dudes can mix in jordans with casual, grown man attire, but those men are very rare

Video games though :whoa:

Yup, they're the main ones who will insult your intelligence and verbally assault and threaten you, then be like, "Go ahead and tell... Who's gonna believe you anyway." :youngsabo:

SO called nerds can be much more physiologically abusive because they inject their intellect into their abuse

the regular "fukk you you dumbass bytch" certainly does damage, but imagine the same vitriolic intent with much better vocabulary, diction, syntax, & wit :damn::demonic:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
How about you just leave black women alone so they can be free to date men who aren't damaged?

How am I damaged and I'm advocating treating woman with respect but also the respecting yourself. And not only that but having a Heathy outlook on approaching the opposite sex...
nick-young-confused-face-300x256.png

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
@Amethyst

The men at this site are black men. You need to accept their hatred of us and be safe accordingly.
Well I know a lot of Black men and I don't know any like this. Who hate Black women so much. But being on the Coli has made much LESS likely to give someone new a chance to talk to me.

Now when I'm out and about and I see a man I don't know looking like he wants to speak to me, I'm :birdman: before he can even approach me.

Never know who could be a Coli poster...:manny:can't take those chances...

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Well I know a lot of Black men and I don't know any like this. Who hate Black women so much. But being on the Coli has made much LESS likely to give someone new a chance to talk to me.

Now when I'm out and about and I see a man I don't know looking like he wants to speak to me, I'm :birdman: before he can even approach me.

Never know who could be a Coli poster...:manny:can't take those chances...
Wow I joined this site to talk shyt about sports and rap didn't know the hate for my sisters were so strong got dam..
holeup.png

And y'all seem to hate us brothers just as much...
snoop.png

Wish we could all just get along
dwill.png

I wish you coli ladies the best...

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Wow I joined this site to talk shyt about sports and rap didn't know the hate for my sisters were so strong got dam..
holeup.png

And y'all seem to hate us brothers just as much...
snoop.png

Wish we could all just get along
dwill.png

I wish you coli ladies the best...
#StopItSlime

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/black-man-appreciation-thread.130539/

I don't think any of the Black women here, hate Black men.

I'm just surprised at the negative hateful comments posted about Black women on a regular basis.

Of course there are some Coli posters who aren't sociopaths, but y'all need to realize that my criticisms are not about y'all.

I STILL don't believe most of these men are Black men.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I've never abused a woman. Physically, mentally, spiritually, what have you. I'd probably have more success with women if I were a more domineering A-type guy who was on that game shyt. I'm not that :yeshrug:. How can I be a woman beater if I don't have access to women like that? Valid

It just so happens that I'm more an easy going type of guy. I'm not Black video game Nerd but I'm not mr. charisma either.

You only need to abuse one person to be an abuser. Just one!

Status
Not open for further replies.