Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I mean I've learned here that apparently white women are getting the top notch black men (you know the high earning nerds that we supposedly don't want), so why are their divorce rates so high? You'd think that a man like that who was completely ignored by black women would be able to keep his marriage with his savior together? What do you think?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You can be an abusive simp. A simp is a man who tries to superficially buy love an respect. How do you think these simps react when they don't get what they want? They snap!
Those men end up with gold diggers and users so of course they snap.

A simp with a good woman eventually matures thanks to her influence

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Well I know a lot of Black men and I don't know any like this. Who hate Black women so much. But being on the Coli has made much LESS likely to give someone new a chance to talk to me.

Now when I'm out and about and I see a man I don't know looking like he wants to speak to me, I'm :birdman: before he can even approach me.

Never know who could be a Coli poster...:manny:can't take those chances...
the coli isn't real life i've learned
That's all I'm saying tho! Notice how some posters get outted for NOT being Black. Calling Black people all kinds of crazy names... What Black man do YOU know in real life that uses the word "hairhat" ? And I know and work with A LOT of Black men 20s-40s, I've never heard any of them say that.:leon:

deadass any black man who REALLY cares whether a woman wears weave doesn't like black women :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.