Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Real men don't cater to women. keep simpin though young chap im sure you'll get some nude pics one day :heh:
sgJk8Dd.png

Lol I never have to simp to get texts like this from women :mjlol:. I don't ask for nudes, thats one way to fuk up not seeing them naked in front of u.

If a woman is attracted to u...you dont have to simp and I date mostly on looks.
Both men and women cater to each other if they find each other attractive. It ain't a one way street.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Yall just mad that you can't keep talking shyt, especially false shyt about women (black women in particular) without someone calling you out on it.

Wahhhhhhhh let me be a misogynist in peace wahhhhh :mjlol:
Pretty much this! This post is kind of like when racist white people bytch and moan about Freedom of Speech when they've said some of the most racist awful shyt about a black person. OP is really complaining that he can't treat women (black women, lets be honest) like shyt on an internet forum. Smh. You can tell that the internet is the ONLY place where some guys feel like they have power. So pathetic.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
sgJk8Dd.png

Lol I never have to simp to get texts like this from women :mjlol:. I don't ask for nudes, thats one way to fuk up not seeing them naked in front of u.

If a woman is attracted to u...you dont have to simp and I date mostly on looks.
Both men and women cater to each other if they find each other attractive. It ain't a one way street.

You're super corny showing texts from hoes like nikkas can't make that up...or like everybody else doesn't unless they have a woman they live with. Get the fukkouttahea, lil boy. What is that supposed to prove, young ass dumb nikka? Are you retarded? You show your lil homies in school that shyt I bet they think you're the mack out here. You ain't no fukkin mack, boy. Show me messages talmbat "Send me $200 right quick, bae"...you fukkin goofy.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Pretty much this! This post is kind of like when racist white people bytch and moan about Freedom of Speech when they've said some of the most racist awful shyt about a black person. OP is really complaining that he can't treat women (black women, lets be honest) like shyt on an internet forum. Smh. You can tell that the internet is the ONLY place where some guys feel like they have power. So pathetic.
look at this beta fakkit :trash::trash::trash:

Status
Not open for further replies.