Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You simps let a bunch of hair hats come over from and lsa and turn this site to a womanist forum. one hooodrat even became a mod. do you dumb ass nikkas really believe a coli man could become a mod on lsa? they ban any male that doesnt kiss their ass, but you thirsty ass simps let these hoes run all over you. :snoop:
All facts

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Youre right, thecoli is soft and feminized now. Cant say shyt about women anymore. These fatherless manginas have been taught to go with everything women say. Most of these dudes have never checked a women. That's why our are so lost. No one tells them shyt, the think the infallible. And when I check em the simps coming to the rescue.

You see how they attack me for being a stand up rockball OG. You see how the simps are flipping the game on you OP? Men are losing it and don't know it.

But I'm gon stay true :birdman:
Facts, but once you realized that 70% of blsck males are raised by single mothers, then it all makes sense in why most of these dudes on here are manginanized, beta simps :francis:

Last edited:

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Just like when a woman is hitting provoking a fight with a man. The simps watches in amusement. Man finally chokes slam the belegerent woman and the simp runs up screaming "that's a female" and now you have to choke slam his azz too.
sometimes u just gotta chin check a simp :wow:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
You're too invested in this brotha, of course it's beta central but that has nothing to do with the females here. It's the Internet, most people either are out enjoying life or on their computer. Also cut it out with that hair hat shyt.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youre right, thecoli is soft and feminized now. Cant say shyt about women anymore. These fatherless manginas have been taught to go with everything women say. Most of these dudes have never checked a women. That's why our are so lost. No one tells them shyt, the think the infallible. And when I check em the simps coming to the rescue.

You see how they attack me for being a stand up rockball OG. You see how the simps are flipping the game on you OP? Men are losing it and don't know it.

But I'm gon stay true :birdman:

I agree but this is the most interaction a lot of guys get daily with the opposite sex so they tolerate it.
:yeshrug:
Black men in particular don't have the stones other groups have and will tolerate pretty much anything though.
This year it's LSA transplants. By 2017 it'll be white reddit posters.
:manny:

Facts, but once you realized that 70% of blsck males are raised by single mothers, then it all makes sense in why most of these dudes on here are manginanized, beta simps :francis:

Yall just mad that you can't keep talking shyt, especially false shyt about women (black women in particular) without someone calling you out on it.

Wahhhhhhhh let me be a misogynist in peace wahhhhh :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.