• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
St louis
So how does dikk age?

you have been a delight for me posting wise
so i'll keep it as respectful as possible.
after women go through the change it's downhill.
a old ass 70 year old man can bust inside of a young
tender and still be looking a baby in the face nine months later.
youre a black woman so the shot wasnt even at you. (hints none black)
let the dogs that the rock hit yap.
:what:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
i used to call her a sand ****** and make religious extremist jokes cuz shes arab.

and i used to talk shyt about white people in general and lump her in with them. Which also got on her nerves. i don't remember exactly what i would say. i talk a lot of shyt. Probably just something about her being inherently evil/ a neanderthal.
Why would you date someone you doesn't respect? :dahell:

If I'm sleeping with someone, regardless of color I'm likely not choosing someone I don't have some common interest with. So the post-sex talk will be about just that.
I agree, so you wouldn't have casual sex right

Daps
"Thot" has to be one of the corniest terms popularized in the last decade. Jesus Christ, and I thought the "swag" wave was terrible.

I swear I cant count the number of times I've said this sh*t whenever somebody uses that word. Even used the same "swag" comparison to illustrate it. "That Hoe Over There". Somebody actually thought that sh*t sounded clever???

As far as the game, the sh*t looks garbage, thats all that really matters.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
THIS! this is why a black man can bust open a PAWG and it changes her mentality so the black man can be himself and speak TRUTH TO POWER. The woman IS MOLDED BY THE MAN. :salute:

So with that being said, the "sister" who molds to a WHITE SUPREMACIST cac boy is a DANGEROUS:merchant: "sista" to be around....cuz again,The woman IS MOLDED BY THE MAN. :whoa:
:what: :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.