Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Plus I feel like you guys keep overlooking the fact that women DONT want men much older than them. Just because you guys like younger women doesnt they like you.

That's where the word CREEPY comes into play :mjlol:.

They always try to attack me when I say this. I even got called ageist. But it's ok for them to be ageist.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its a proven fact that if your poor your most likely to stay poor. With the cost of living even getting higher and a lack of opportunities, its that much worse. Poor black communities have the worst resources especially in education. The ones who make it up in life should start their own businesses and we should help those businesses. Those businesses should and will give jobs to more blacks. We also should demand that the state give more funding to the schools and whether they do or not, we invest in our youth.
Blacks as a whole have the ability to economically empower ourselves if we got on the same page. Those with money need to invest and start businesses within those communities. When we control our own real estate and business, we can then control the opportunities we give to our people. As far as the bold, we don't have enough political influence (aka money) to do that.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
LOL ALL PEOPLE WHO WORK IN FAST FOOD IN GENERAL...NOT EVEN A RACE THING, THEY JUS HATE THEY LIFE.

GETTIN EXTRA MAD WHEN U ASK EM FOR BBQ SAUCE N SHIIT:pachaha:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
i don't even buy that, men are probably most attracted to girls in their teens. if it were socially acceptable to date a 16 yr old, plenty of men would do it
7VN5Ep5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.