• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Neg the fukk away if ya'll want, but that video got me :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

*awaits the next TLR thread with thot in the title*

We fight for our black men and look how they treat us, but the usual suspects will remain quiet on this.:mjpls:

My boy cloning this shyt as we speak.. he says he's gonna name his game "Lie Thot Lie" :mjpls:

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I remember the first time I saw a woman stomach after she had a baby. I didn't even know she had a kid cause she was still thin, and looked great with clothes on, but once she took the clothes off her lower stomach looked like runny eggs. I had never seen anything like that before, I was stunned and point blank asked her "Mekiah, why does your stomach look like that?" she cried, but she told me it was because the skin was stretched and couldn't go back. I asked a bunch more questions, and not even to be rude, but I was in my question asking mode, she could tell by my :dwillhuh: expression that I was perplexed. she got mad/cried some more and got dressed and left.
:ufdup:Don't date single mothers

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Omg
Are they fully functional penises?
Do testicles descend too?
Do they have female internal sex organs?

:lupe:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the main character in the game were a white thot, Black women would complain about not being represented.
Don't worry the thot awards will give a token black woman thot of the year to mend their pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.