Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Plus I feel like you guys keep overlooking the fact that women DONT want men much older than them. Just because you guys like younger women doesnt they like you.

That's where the word CREEPY comes into play :mjlol:.

I'm creepy, and ?

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
I prefer younger chicks but still in my age range. I'm 27. My girl is 23. No big deal :yeshrug:

If you're 55 years old trying to date someone 30 years younger than you, GOOD LUCK. You're mad creepy. Better have hedge fund money or game outta this world.

Yeah, I can deal with a thirty year-old dating a twenty-five year old or a twenty-five year old kicking it with a twenty-one year old (twenty-one should be the "how low would you go?" cut off for an adult) but, I seriously question the maturity level of men and women who start hitting into those HUGE AGE GAPS of ten years plus.

I know there are exceptions but, I don't see what a fifty year-old and a twenty year-old (or even thirty year-old) could have in common so much for a relationship. Too much of a generational, mindset, ways of living difference there.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Plus I feel like you guys keep overlooking the fact that women DONT want men much older than them. Just because you guys like younger women doesnt they like you.

That's where the word CREEPY comes into play :mjlol:.

These old hens keep clucking; your time is up mother goose:heh:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Ya so desperate to clown us that ya quoting garbage now :dead:. I bet if that same writer and those filmmakers made something about black on black crime Ya would shyt on their credibility.

Sorry try again, clowns can't clown anybody :win:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a game... A little racist but maybe they'll create better storylines down the line.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
fukk NO 23-28 would be perfect for most men. Only really young nikkas 21-25 still want 17-21yr olds and that's cause they still stuck in that high school mindset.
Lets be real who,the fukk really doing age checks out here? Sounds like nikkas online dating and shyt. If you see a chick that looks good and like most people at a place where age appropriate girls frequent you not thinking about no damn actual age. Online people at times don't match how real life works.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Lets be real who,the fukk really doing age checks out here? Sounds like nikkas online dating and shyt. If you see a chick that looks good and like most people at a place where age appropriate girls frequent you not thinking about no damn actual age. Online people at times don't match how real life works.

Eh...I know a 17-21 yr old when I see them. And NOPE. they look like children. 23-28 is the sweet spot.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'll take this L. I think a woman's physical prime is 18-20. Mental prime is 40+. Emotional prime is whenever she picks her lane and commits to it.
:blessed: thank god someone gets it

before all the emotional posts and "b-b-b-b-but i'm still looking good at 3_"

yes we know you can still look amazing... yes we know some women look better at different ages... yes we know this doesn't mean every man can get them a young skeezer

but damn

is there really any argument.... that the MAJORITY of women... look PHYSICALLY their best around college age :jbhmm:

no.... there isn't :wow:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember the first time I saw a woman stomach after she had a baby. I didn't even know she had a kid cause she was still thin, and looked great with clothes on, but once she took the clothes off her lower stomach looked like runny eggs. I had never seen anything like that before, I was stunned and point blank asked her "Mekiah, why does your stomach look like that?" she cried, but she told me it was because the skin was stretched and couldn't go back. I asked a bunch more questions, and not even to be rude, but I was in my question asking mode, she could tell by my :dwillhuh: expression that I was perplexed. she got mad/cried some more and got dressed and left.

:lolpalm:This shyt had me rolling. And im not sorry about it:francis: We all fall off at some point somewhere, and this is why I would prefer if im gonna
stare at runny eggs before I go to bed, im the reason for it.

No single mothers. We don't do saved games, B.

Status
Not open for further replies.