Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This is some racism in it's purist form. Run Thot Run:what:

Run ****** Run:beli:

Only black folks playing this knows nothing about there history.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Me and my ex used to talk about race when it came up. For the most part she agreed with me about stuff. She sometimes got mad about me making racist jokes/comments though.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
WHAT THE FUKK?! :mindblown:
YHjfwGt.gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
_85647167_catherineandcarla_bbc.jpg

But imagine puberty came with a sudden gender transformation. It’s a concept that seems as if it were right out of science fiction but for a small community in the Dominican Republic it’s common for girls to hit puberty and quite literally transform into boys.

The new BBC Two series “Countdown to Life” looks at the fascinating phenomenon of children in this community who are born girls and then spontaneously develop penises once they’ve entered puberty. They are calledguevedoces, which loosely translates to “penis at twelve.” They are also sometimes referred to as machihembras, which means “first a woman, then a man.”

During interviews in the documentary, several of the children report not feeling like a girl, even before hitting puberty and growing a penis. Johnny, formerly Felicita, told the filmmakers that when he was young he’d go to school in a little red dress but was never happy participating in activities that interested girls.

"I never liked to dress as a girl, and when they bought me toys for girls I never bothered playing with them—when I saw a group of boys I would stop to play ball with them," he told the filmmakers. Kids at school bullied Johnny once it became clear that he was a guevedoces.

According to the filmmakers, one in 90 boys in the communities in the Dominican Republic is a pseudo-hermaphrodite. Researchers at the University of California Berkeley say this condition has also been identified in children living in the eastern highlands of Papua New Guinea. Local physicians have become more attuned to identifying which girls may turn out to be guevedocesat the onset of puberty but that doesn’t mean it’s now less common.

http://www.newsweek.com/rare-condition-causes-girls-become-boys-puberty-374934

Deny you African ancestry @Raul @beanz @Arianne Martell @OfTheCross :ufdup:

Take sex tourism trips to DR brehs :scust:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Just because a chick has a degree doesn't mean she's above a dude without one. I know a chick with a degree from Washington whose Insecurity and personality couldn't pull a dude with a degree from devry.

The problem I feel is that women may "settle" after they start to recognize their decline. To me that's not settling. Old p*ssy has very little value. I'm talking women in their prime who won't entertain dudes who they don't feel are top percentile. All the dudes I know are achievers who who are well rounded and cook etc, settling for hoes who can't turn on a stove.
now this i agree with COMPLETELY... and look towards the current trends and basically all history of life

the man who got it all, will risk it all, for a pretty woman... a trophy wife.. a stripper... a IG thot.. some stranger he met in the club, some "model"

but a rich woman... she ain't here wifing male strippers and nikkas looking fly on IG.. she getting herself a power player in the game.. someone of equal value or higher

even a broke woman who is rich with looks.. she walking in the club getting the baller... but the baller aint in the club looking for the woman version of him...

King Poetic

Lock, Stock & two 22 Glocks
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black House , California
I know chicks that are 34 still waiting for Mr. Perfect :mjcry:

Yeah.. I work with a lot...had a few smuts about 36 who probably fukk the whole world, still talking about they waiting on a man with they shyt together ( typical hoe quote ) however their situation is fukked up

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Till she takes off them clothes and show them rolls and dem pancake Tittays

.I bet that puzzy looking like some Balled up homework....

Genetics CANNOT STOP gravity :ufdup:
I remember the first time I saw a woman stomach after she had a baby. I didn't even know she had a kid cause she was still thin, and looked great with clothes on, but once she took the clothes off her lower stomach looked like runny eggs. I had never seen anything like that before, I was stunned and point blank asked her "Mekiah, why does your stomach look like that?" she cried, but she told me it was because the skin was stretched and couldn't go back. I asked a bunch more questions, and not even to be rude, but I was in my question asking mode, she could tell by my :dwillhuh: expression that I was perplexed. she got mad/cried some more and got dressed and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.