• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about we talk about the the type of people that use these sites. The women men look for on dating sites are women they want to fukk. Old nikkas don't want to fukk old chicks....

And most of the young girls on those sites have daddy issues.

A survey would have gave better data.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn't right, but I've shytted on so many sisters I don't even feel right trying to defend them.

The saying "do as I say and not as I do" had to be made up by a nikka like me.
fukk that, i shyt on em too, but i'd never monetize it for profit.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I prefer younger chicks but still in my age range. I'm 27. My girl is 23. No big deal :yeshrug:

If you're 55 years old trying to date someone 30 years younger than you, GOOD LUCK. You're mad creepy. Better have hedge fund money or game outta this world.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
You know that moment after and maybe before sex, what do you talk about with your partner? :lupe:
I ask because at some point race issues might pop in the middle of the conversation,:mjpls: and i can imagine how awkward it can be, do you people just avoid race convo at all or is your pawg a comprehensive, liberal, good person? :leon:
I'm asking because a cousin of mine got some white hoe's number yesterday :scusthov: if that nikka call her back...

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Not true to large degree its genetics.....

I could show y'all my bro's bm and cats on here would be sweating like :whew:

She's 32, 3 kids, drinks and smokes all the time....

Genetics / DNA holds the keyes brehs...

Till she takes off them clothes and show them rolls and dem pancake Tittays

.I bet that puzzy looking like some Balled up homework....

Genetics CANNOT STOP gravity :ufdup:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
_85647167_catherineandcarla_bbc.jpg

But imagine puberty came with a sudden gender transformation. It’s a concept that seems as if it were right out of science fiction but for a small community in the Dominican Republic it’s common for girls to hit puberty and quite literally transform into boys.

The new BBC Two series “Countdown to Life” looks at the fascinating phenomenon of children in this community who are born girls and then spontaneously develop penises once they’ve entered puberty. They are calledguevedoces, which loosely translates to “penis at twelve.” They are also sometimes referred to as machihembras, which means “first a woman, then a man.”

During interviews in the documentary, several of the children report not feeling like a girl, even before hitting puberty and growing a penis. Johnny, formerly Felicita, told the filmmakers that when he was young he’d go to school in a little red dress but was never happy participating in activities that interested girls.

"I never liked to dress as a girl, and when they bought me toys for girls I never bothered playing with them—when I saw a group of boys I would stop to play ball with them," he told the filmmakers. Kids at school bullied Johnny once it became clear that he was a guevedoces.

According to the filmmakers, one in 90 boys in the communities in the Dominican Republic is a pseudo-hermaphrodite. Researchers at the University of California Berkeley say this condition has also been identified in children living in the eastern highlands of Papua New Guinea. Local physicians have become more attuned to identifying which girls may turn out to be guevedocesat the onset of puberty but that doesn’t mean it’s now less common.

http://www.newsweek.com/rare-condition-causes-girls-become-boys-puberty-374934

Deny you African ancestry @Raul @beanz @Arianne Martell @OfTheCross :ufdup:

Take sex tourism trips to DR brehs :scust:

Status
Not open for further replies.