Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tae

All Star
Daps
Do you even know what the blanqueamiento is? :mindblown:

nothing more than bringing more white people to the country. you can't encourage people to marry and fukk peole you do not find attractive. If I told you, that we need to breed out all the chinese in the States, black broads are going to start magically fukking chinese men and marrying them? NO you fukking idiot. They knew by default that the breeding would happen naturally, so increase the white population, would automatically make the european population breed with the existing mixed population and some black. thus lightening the country. you cant force people to fukking marry and fukk, you idiot. miscegenation is legal in brazil, back when laws and economic lines prevented that in america. Brazil never had that, so the 'natural' happend.

Breh get a grip
:heh:
I won't bother to argue with you anymore because it will go nowhere. Furthermore, I never debated that Europeans weren't brought in to mix with the mulattoes and Africans. You just seem to believe people got together and no outside political influences or white is right messaging being fed to the public to whites, blacks and mulattoes influenced it.

I'll just leave this for you here:

Blanqueamiento (Biologically) is the process of whitening by marrying a lighter skinned individual in order to produce lighter-skinned offspring.

800px-Reden%C3%A7%C3%A3o.jpg

Modesto Brocos - Own work
Portrait "Redenção de Can" (Ham's Redemption), (1895), by Modesto Brocos, illustrating the process of racial whitening (branqueamento) through miscegenation in Brazil. The painting shows a Brazilian family: The grandmother is black, the mother is mulatto, the father is white, and the baby is white.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Panamanian is a nationality not a "race". She is obviously Afro-Panamanian
I know that, but a lot of Afro-Panamanians do not identify as black. Maybe they identify differently in Europe. I don't know.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
That's 2 and 1 one mixed chick. Keep the list coming, please. Oh wait :heh:

Seal married one of the most powerful models in the world. "Black men are dating fashion models outchea"

Whoopi married a white man. "White men out here marrying black chicks that look like dudes doe".

Ray Charles marries twice. "Blind men out here snaggin bytches up doe"
Thats you. :heh:

Perhaps you should focus your attention on the sorry saps who started this thread because black women in UK are now "running off with cacs". That's where the insecurity lies.

ETA: And why are you so concerned about who BW are bedding? Perhaps you should worry about the plethora of Asian chicks who hate AM and literally worship at the altar of the almighty Pink Peen

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Perhaps you should focus your attention on the sorry saps who started this thread because black women in UK are now "running off with cacs". That's where the insecurity lies.
stop victim blaming

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Breh get a grip
:heh:
I won't bother to argue with you anymore because it will go nowhere. Furthermore, I never debated that Europeans weren't brought in to mix with the mulattoes and Africans. You just seem to believe people got together and no outside political influences or white is right messaging being fed to the public to whites, blacks and mulattoes influenced it.

I'll just leave this for you here:

Blanqueamiento (Biologically) is the process of whitening by marrying a lighter skinned individual in order to produce lighter-skinned offspring.

800px-Reden%C3%A7%C3%A3o.jpg

Modesto Brocos - Own work
Portrait "Redenção de Can" (Ham's Redemption), (1895), by Modesto Brocos, illustrating the process of racial whitening (branqueamento) through miscegenation in Brazil. The painting shows a Brazilian family: The grandmother is black, the mother is mulatto, the father is white, and the baby is white.
what you're calling political influence is just them allowing people to do what they want to do, what is natural, fukk each other.

The U.S govt banned it, stigmatized it. Brazil didn't. So what happened naturally, happened. Its not fukking rocket science. No govt can force people to fukk. No matter how hard you try.

The problem is humans don't realize how much free will they have. You can show me nothing but blonde barbies every day from birth, then at 18 show me a fine ass japanese woman (who should look like an alien to me), and Im like holy shyt look at this exotic momma. Blondes are so plain and generic eewwww, your agenda can't work if my biological urge is telling me to fukk and marry someone else. This is why I used the example of the new world, british women were held in high regard but that shyt sure did disappear once those sailors got to native lands like India and Hong Kong. They went bananas. Humans like to fukk each other, skin tone dont mean shyt once you remove laws, stigma and money. Culture and familiarity is the only thing that keeps same race together, I dont care if you're replused by white people, if I threw you in the middle of iceland, after about a year, you'll be fukking a white chick.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When that EU collapses :whistle:

:lolbron:

This maybe off-topic but Liechtenstein is not a member of the European Union. It's a micro state (read: a small, efficient government) and a tax haven (lots of millionaires and billionaires keep their money there). So when the EU collapses countries like this, Switzerland, and Norway will be just fine since they don't have dikkhead politicians in Belgium telling them how to run their government.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

ETA: And why are you so concerned about who BW are bedding? Perhaps you should worry about the plethora of Asian chicks who hate AM and literally worship at the altar of the almighty Pink Peen
I'm not worried about who black women are dating, and I'm not worried about who AW are fukking. I'm worried about who I'm fukking.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
we call this a straw man argument

No, we call that a counterpoint.

Why are you guys so pressed with what BW are doing with our vaginas? You don't want us, remember? PAWGS and Latinas are the GOAT so why does the OP care about what BW in the UK are doing with their tacos?

BM are PAWGing it up with whalelephants so leave BW the hell alone

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
do you nikkas not get tired of the same fukking threads about interracial dating with slight twists on it? :why:
it's the same 3-4 black men...arguing back and forth with the same 3-4 black women :why:
who gives a shyt what color combo of genitalia comes in contact with each other :what:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at "running off with cacs" ....... UK always has had a lot of mixed relationships both ways ..... its never really been a big deal..... its not political like it seems to be in the US

as for dimes? ..... every time I go out there are about 3 women to every man, they are a dime a dozen literally in London anyway...... too many fukking good looking women to be honest, when you have a wifey like me its a hindrance

Status
Not open for further replies.