Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
"Emma McQuiston, daughter of a Nigerian oil tyc00n, wed Lord Bath's son and 39-year-old heir Ceawlin Thynn to become Viscountess Weymouth."

That's what her c00n father gets :mjlol:, breh got some money & started feeling himself a little too much thinking he was white. you gon learn when your grandkids stay calling you a ******:umad:

Tae

All Star
Daps
nikka wtf do you think Im talking about? is the god damn thread title invisible to you? fukkin hell, quick to hold my pockets, but not reading shyt Im saying. You're on the verge of going on my ignore list man.

and brazil wasnt just african slaves. portguese started breeding with the natives off top and it was encourage to keep the colony alive. slaves in brazil just bred with white men, not to 'whiten' but because it wasnt illegal to marry them. that is a form of blur. when ones pockets dont matter to another. :snoop:

Breh quit acting like you're schooling people :childplease:
Blanqueamiento http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento was started after slavery had ending in Brazil and other Latin American countries. WM procreating and marrying slaves only contributed a small fraction of the mixed race and mulatto populations.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Look at what this bedwench has to lay with every night :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

BocaRear

Daps

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Breh quit acting like you're schooling people :childplease:
Blanqueamiento http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento was started after slavery had ending in Brazil and other Latin American countries. WM procreating and marrying slaves only contributed a small fraction of the mixed race and mullato population.
Do you even know what the blanqueamiento is? :mindblown:

nothing more than bringing more white people to the country. you can't encourage people to marry and fukk peole you do not find attractive. If I told you, that we need to breed out all the chinese in the States, black broads are going to start magically fukking chinese men and marrying them? NO you fukking idiot. They knew by default that the breeding would happen naturally, so increase the white population, would automatically make the european population breed with the existing mixed population and some black. thus lightening the country. you cant force people to fukking marry and fukk, you idiot. miscegenation is legal in brazil, back when laws and economic lines prevented that in america. Brazil never had that, so the 'natural' happend.

BocaRear

Daps
:mjpls:so cacs gonna be controlling that Nigerian tyc00ns business in a few years

CAC children: Daddy, how did you get so rich? :ld:

CAC father: My mother's father was an oil tyc00n out in Nigeria :smugbiden:

CAC children: But daddy, what's a Nigeria? :leostare:

CAC father: Some place in Africa. :smugbiden:

CAC children: Ewww, Africa. :skip:

CAC father: Don't tell your friends what I told you kids, it could ruin us:merchant:

Status
Not open for further replies.