• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I think he may be one of the #newblacks or just a straight up cac parading a bm. Homeboy thinks were living in sometype of racial utopia. :snoop:
I think you should just stfu. because no one said such. Dumb ass. Have you even been to the UK?

I have, and my aunt (moms youngest sister) that lives there is actually with a white dude.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Love David Beckham. He's so cute.

Luke Evans & Harry Styles are my favorite Brits

luke-evans_392x0.jpg

Luke ^^^

Harry-Styles.jpg

^^^^ Harry

d0DPr1PF_400x400.jpeg

^^^^^Zayn Malik is beautiful too. (he's in a band with harry. all the guys in it are cute :wow:)

Luke Evans reminds me a bit of another one of my favorite Brits....

James McAvoy

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Thanks Northern Son, Premeditated, 85 and BocaRear for the neg for the "Brits are cute" comment :dahell:

And thanks to mrken12 for the neg for the black man with the white whalelephant pic :lolbron:

Last edited:

Tae

All Star
Daps
I think you should just stfu. because no one said such. Dumb ass. Have you even been to the UK?

I have, and my aunt (moms youngest sister) that lives there is actually with a white dude.

I don't think there is some type of racial agenda to whiten the race....ANYMORE, but that was the case in "mixed breed countries" like Brazil and I believe DR in the 20th century, it wasn't on some economic blurred lines. And I'm sure the "white/light is right" propaganda has influenced generations.
Evenly distributed income may be the reason for many IR in the UK, but that is definitely not the case in the US which has one of, if not the highest IR marriage rates in the Western world.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I don't think there is some type of racial agenda to whiten the race....ANYMORE, but that was the case in "mixed breed countries" like Brazil and I believe DR in the 20th century, it wasn't on some economic blurred lines. And I'm sure the "white/light is right" propaganda has influenced generations.
Evenly distributed income may be the reason for many IR in the UK, but that is definitely not the case in the US which has one of, if not the highest IR marriage rates in the Western world.
nikka wtf do you think Im talking about? is the god damn thread title invisible to you? fukkin hell, quick to hold my pockets, but not reading shyt Im saying. You're on the verge of going on my ignore list man.

and brazil wasnt just african slaves. portguese started breeding with the natives off top and it was encourage to keep the colony alive. slaves in brazil just bred with white men, not to 'whiten' but because it wasnt illegal to marry them. that is a form of blur. when ones pockets dont matter to another. :snoop:

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
This is the upteenth time I've seen this pic posted and it still hurts just as bad as the first :wow:

Meanwhile, BW in England are marrying into the nobility.....

Emma McQuiston, the first black marchioness in the UK....and her castle Longleat

• Dap
Reactions: pop

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile, BW in England are marrying into the nobility.....

Emma McQuiston, the first black marchioness in the UK....and her castle Longleat

1. She is mulatto with a white mom
article-2338458-1A3CBADC000005DC-453_472x595.jpg

Britain's first black viscountess's regret over father-in-law's wedding snub
Britain's first black viscountess has told of her regret that her father-in-law chose to snub her wedding two years ago.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-regret-over-father-in-laws-wedding-snub.html

And she is still a "******" to her cac husband and his family :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
abortion rate, murder rate, incarceration rate, broken family structure and now we gotta worry about this?

Yeah, were fighting the battle on too many fronts, maybe its best we breed ourselves out and let the new population be replaced by african immigrants who still fortunatley has a preserved sense of culture and personal identity. I hear those Nigerians are doing pretty well for themselves in the states :ld:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.