Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tae

All Star
Daps
nikka shut up

Why would they go outta the race im sure theres alot of black men who date black woman you cac

529749dddc6fed04f.gif

Good job at missing the sarcasm breh :comeon:
And aren't you only into non-black women anyway? Why would you care if black women look for a man outside of their race? Its not like you'll be missing out on anything.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
529749dddc6fed04f.gif

Good job at missing the sarcasm breh :comeon:
And aren't you only into non-black women anyway? Why would you care if black women look for a man outside of their race? Its not like you'll be missing out on anything.

I knew you were being sarcastic:sas1:

Yes yes I do love my pawgs:shaq:

Tae

All Star
Daps
Whoa there.... The Coli isn't real life and black men don't carry on like these weirdos in real life. BUT! Black women have been willingly getting smutted out for centuries by white men. Hell, up until recently a black man looking at a white chick meant being a human Christmas ornament. I only date black women but our women been on that bullsh1t for a long time.

It was sarcasm.
And NO black women have not been getting "smutted out" by white men for centuries they were RAPED by white men for centuries. BW did not begin dating and marrying white men until the 20th (maybe 19th) century, if you exclude the centuries prior to slavery, but I'm sure black men were getting in with white women pre-slavery as well. :sas1:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
T

There are "normal" black men out there who date ugly white girls. When black women date out, they seem to always upgrade.

Tiger woods marries nanny; Former stripper Eve marries multimillionaire
:beli:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Black men say they only want PAWGS and :huhldup:at black women. Black women say okay :manny: I guess I'll have to start looking outside my race. Black men: "You self-hating bedwench" :pacspit:
Perhaps if black men weren't self-hating in the first place black women wouldn't have to folllow suit :sas2:

Don't lump all of us brothas with them dumbass pawgin nikkaz. I can't lie, shyt feels like theft when I see some lame cac with a dime sista. I just :no: at the shyt, we gods and yall lettin yallselves be scooped up by some square stumpy fukks just for the chance at straighter hair and maybe lighter colored eyes. Damn...:no:

Let them a$$holes know what time it is. @Theraflu

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Idiots talking nonsense. People fukk each other surprise! There's no agenda behind it, if you blur economic lines, and integrate, you fukk each other. That's what happens. You think we have all these mixed breed countries for nothing? even in ancient times, how do you think Malay people were created? asian and black genes to form a new people. What about mexicans? Mestizo didn't exist 500 years ago. Bet they didn't cry about it as much as you folks do now tho.

Stop with all that wah wah Armageddon, the black race is dying, actually no, africa is projected to have the largest population in the world by the end of the century.

Why are so many blacks dating whites in the UK? because there's a lot of white people, and not a lot of black people. Their are economic lines blurred, far blurrier than the U.S. It's not rocket science.We never question these couples in say Brazil, but in english speaking countries we become cry babies.

With that being said

paags up :noah2:
pawgs down.:keefnah:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Idiots talking nonsense. People fukk each other surprise! There's no agenda behind it, if you blur economic lines, and integrate, you fukk each other. That's what happens. You think we have all these mixed breed countries for nothing? even in ancient times, how do you think Malay people were created? asian and black genes to form a new people. What about mexicans? Mestizo didn't exist 500 years ago.

Economic lines blurred? Lighter skin people are at the top in all those countries :aicmon:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
So because I say that British guys are "cute" I'm going to kill off the black race? Right, ok.

875671d2a22a51ce4eaf3ee94340dcc5.jpg

Love David Beckham. He's so cute.

Luke Evans & Harry Styles are my favorite Brits

luke-evans_392x0.jpg

Luke ^^^

Harry-Styles.jpg

^^^^ Harry

d0DPr1PF_400x400.jpeg

^^^^^Zayn Malik is beautiful too. (he's in a band with harry. all the guys in it are cute :wow:)

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Economic lines blurred? Lighter skin people are at the top in all those countries :aicmon:
Do your research. No one is saying black people are leading the UK. I said economic lines are blurred. That can also mean there's a lot of poor ass white people or rich ass black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.