Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tae

All Star
Daps
If the USA had adopted the propaganda policy of encouraging wm to bed black women (like they did in Cuba and Brazil) it would probably be close to 80% white now. They fukked themselves up with the one drop rule :laff: . The one drop ruled actually helped grow the black race in the U.S. because it forced mulattoes to identify as black and predominately procreate with blacks.
I don't know if IR is encouraged in the UK but it definitely isn't frowned up like it is in most countries. And the black men dating out probably don't get much heat from bw because the black women are all dating out too :lolbron:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Again this is based on observation
I did a lot of walking in UK
Tubes driving clubbing resturnats etc

Dime sisters that look like models all booed up with white dudes

We losing out here brehs
These white Brits don't mess with the ratchets from brixton

Discuss

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Tiger woods marries nanny; Former stripper Eve marries multimillionaire

You mean the supermodel or olympic gold medalist

Funny enough I met a white Irishman 3 or 4 years ago that said he was Muhammad Ali's cousin.
:duck:

If the USA had adopted the propaganda policy of encouraging wm to bed black women (like they did in Cuba and Brazil) it would probably be close to 80% white now. They fukked themselves up with the one drop rule :laff: . The one drop ruled actually helped grow the black race in the U.S. because it forced mulattoes to identify as black and predominately procreate with blacks.
I don't know if IR is encouraged in the UK but it definitely isn't frowned up like it is in most countries. And the black men dating out probably don't get much heat from bw because the black women are all dating out too :lolbron:

@marcuz

DekalbTheDon

Banned
Daps
Black men say they only want PAWGS and :huhldup:at black women. Black women say okay :manny: I guess I'll have to start looking outside my race. Black men: "You self-hating bedwench" :pacspit:
Perhaps if black men weren't self-hating in the first place black women wouldn't have to folllow suit :sas2:
Whoa there.... The Coli isn't real life and black men don't carry on like these weirdos in real life. BUT! Black women have been willingly getting smutted out for centuries by white men. Hell, up until recently a black man looking at a white chick meant being a human Christmas ornament. I only date black women but our women been on that bullsh1t for a long time.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
The African population gonna die off because of people like you, Tiger Woods, Obama's dad, Kanye, etc.

So because I say that British guys are "cute" I'm going to kill off the black race? Right, ok.

a21c5120b83322ebe0feabb7651ca16d.jpg

875671d2a22a51ce4eaf3ee94340dcc5.jpg

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
Whoa there.... The Coli isn't real life and black men don't carry on like these weirdos in real life. BUT! Black women have been willingly getting smutted out for centuries by white men. Hell, up until recently a black man looking at a white chick meant being a human Christmas ornament. I only date black women but our women been on that bullsh1t for a long time.
Willingly ?? Sure it was rape ??

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
So because I say that British guys are "cute" I'm going to kill off the black race? Right, ok.
I guess you dont see color too?:jrdncac: #NewBlacks #NewRules #TheresOnlyOneRace

Status
Not open for further replies.