Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Swear every single one of the black footballers in the UK is dating a white woman. Who the fukk are the black woman with if all the nikkas are with white women?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Swear every single one of the black footballers in the UK is dating a white woman. Who the fukk are the black woman with if all the nikkas are with white women?

vice versa obviously. Or Africans, they are much more likely to stick to black women than Carribeans do.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
vice versa obviously. Or Africans, they are much more likely to stick to black women than Carribeans do.
Africans definitely have the least c00ns from my experience. You're basically looked down upon if you bring a white women home to your family apparently.

DekalbTheDon

Banned
Daps
All of that Chinese infrastructure in Africa will lead to a lot of interracial sh1t going on. Chinese men love paying for puzzy and some oriental nut will be drizzling out of our women once they find out how amazing the black woman's vagina is. Wtf all you want but truth is truth.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
African breed will probably die off in 100 years.

With the new generation of kids(even as old as today's 20 year olds)today being desensitized to race growing up in integrated neighborhoods and schools, I say we will die off shorter than 100 years.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
All of that Chinese infrastructure in Africa will lead to a lot of interracial sh1t going on. Chinese men love paying for puzzy and some oriental nut will be drizzling out of our women once they find out how amazing the black woman's vagina is. Wtf all you want but truth is truth.

Or the Chinese will live within their own communities like the Indians in Africa did. The Chinese are already segregated in Thailand, Vietnan, Laos and Malaysia.

DekalbTheDon

Banned
Daps
Africans definitely have the least c00ns from my experience. You're basically looked down upon if you bring a white women home to your family apparently.
That's true but that's only to spare the feelings of his dear mom but if their daughter doesn't bring home another African, he better be white.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

Except my brother. He is DEFINITELY bringing a white to this house. I've never seen this nikkas talk nor look at black women at all.

Even his HS prom date was Jewish.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I heard in UK 50 or 60% black males marry outside the race :huhldup:. UK is self hate capital, the English probably allowing it to curve some of that negative birthrate. After the c00ns create there biracial children those children are likely to go white, just breeding out the melanin to create more cacs

An example of that is Ryan Giggs. His paternal grandfather was black.

Ryan-Giggs-1990-headshot-001.jpg

His wife looks to be mixed so he didn't go all the way white :ehh:

2003-fiancee_1903135i.jpg

Tae

All Star
Daps

Black men say they only want PAWGS and :huhldup:at black women. Black women say okay :manny: I guess I'll have to start looking outside my race. Black men: "You self-hating bedwench" :pacspit:
Perhaps if black men weren't self-hating in the first place black women wouldn't have to folllow suit :sas2:

Status
Not open for further replies.