‘Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty’ Season 2 Thread | HBO

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Every decision since the discovery merger has been a terrible one. They are killing their brand and most don’t realize it because they think they will make money from reality shows and shyt. But what they don’t realize is nobody goes to hbo for reality tv. I’m damn sure as hell not subscribing to a streaming service to watch low brow entertainment.

I hope this decision is a result of the strike and not some executive thinking the ratings went high enough

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Every decision since the discovery merger has been a terrible one. They are killing their brand and most don’t realize it because they think they will make money from reality shows and shyt. But what they don’t realize is nobody goes to hbo for reality tv. I’m damn sure as hell not subscribing to a streaming service to watch low brow entertainment.

I hope this decision is a result of the strike and not some executive thinking the ratings went high enough
I'm sure the strike factored heavily into it, many a shows have been canceled on many a streamer because no know what the future of the industry looks like.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
If we're being honest the show fell off after season one. shyt didn't feel the same.

Outside of the Magic HIV reveal there just wasn't much road left to go. Celtics win a chip one year, Lakers win a chip another year...only so far that shyt can get you.

The Magic/Cookie shyt was :unimpressed:

We needed more 80s depravity.

I knew it was a wrap when the author of the book was on Twitter begging people to watch. :hubie:

I agree season was 1 was more focused.