‘Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty’ Season 2 Thread | HBO

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Welp...

fukk David Zaslav

God DAMNIT!

I REALLY fukked with this show! I know the OG Lakers and personnel weren’t fukking with it and i completely understand but I felt like they did a better job making the characters more in line with they’re real life counterparts in season 2 than they did in season 1

Wish we could have gotten just ONE more season man.

I hope Quincy Isaiah has a long career ahead of him. He did a great job anchoring the series.

This and The Wonder Years cancellation really fukks up my week

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Easy Lover intro one of the best intros to a track :yes:

Claire was underutilized this season. I get it, but she showed why she was important

HBO sucks. This writer's strike gonna fukk over all the shows we like.

I think I'm down to 7 scripted shows I watch now.

Godfather of Harlem
The Chi
Young Sheldon
Abbott Elementary
Dave
BMF
Beavis & Butthead

everything else is either a reality show, a game show or a documentary /retrospective of a time piece, like Dark Side of whatever that Vice shows.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:why:

:damn: …. They ended the series about the rise of the lakers dynasty and its ascendancy to the GOAT franchise with a finals lost to muhfukkin Celtics

What type of cruel joke is this….I screamed “oh hell nah!!!” so loud the moment those captions started during the ending montage my chick ran down the stairs to see what was wrong

This is worse than that bullshyt rushed last season to Boardwalk Empire …or Rome only being two seasons :mjcry:….not like this