‘Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty’ Season 2 Thread | HBO

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Nah, House of Dragon, Last of Us, White Lotus, Euphoria, and Curb would be over it.

This is a new regime that's looking to cut costs wherever possible. I doubt this is a cheap show and it came out during a time when you can't have your guys promote it and apparently HBO Max app isn't putting it front and center. The tweet from the writer of the book the show is based on, where he's telling people to support has people saying they can't wait until it starts up.
House of dragon and last of us i can see (forgot those)

Curb is a legacy show at this point. New season every few years.

Those other shows really that popular? I thought they were mediocre as fukk.

Just off the big names alone id think this show would have staying power. Its the only comedy after righteos gemstones im checking.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Season 1 episodes of Winning Time went on to average about 1.2M viewers per episode on premiere nights, which grew to 6M viewers per episode over time.

This season, The White Lotus has managed to grow its audience every week over the past seven weeks.

In delayed viewing, Season 2 episodes are now averaging about 10.1M viewers across platforms, which is about 50% ahead of where Season 1 episodes were tracking at this point in time.

Per HBO, Euphoria Season 2 episodes currently average 16.3 million viewers each across all platforms, making for the bet performance of a season for any HBO series other than Thrones since 2004. Viewership for the Season 2 premiere has also climbed up to 19 million total viewers in the United States.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps

Jesus lol . Ive never heard anyone talk about these shows in real life. Weird

White lotus looked trash to me. I figured maybe summer had something to do with it but idk. Righteous gemstones got half winning times viewers and got renewed so figured this is good to go.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
House of dragon and last of us i can see (forgot those)

Curb is a legacy show at this point. New season every few years.

Just off the big names alone id think this show would have staying power. Its the only comedy after righteos gemstones im checking.

Euphoria is the most popular HBO show since Game of Thrones

‘Euphoria’ Is Now HBO’s Second-Most Watched Show Behind ‘Game of Thrones’

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Sad this probably our last season because I love this show and I loved the book but you can’t be doing worse than boxing and get a third season. Boxing got killed of the network and was doing millions with much less of a budget then this type of show

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Bob Hodges looking at Larry like

anger-management-jack-nicholson.gif

Saying to himself "he's giving these thoroughbred nigg*rs that work!" :banderas:

:mjpls: