‘Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty’ Season 2 Thread | HBO

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
If only Adam Silver's NBA had guts to go back to this format, the league could rival NFL's frenetic playoffs:russell::hubie:

It ain't Silver, it's the owners & the players...no one is losing out on revenue...it's why the NFL is trying to find all different ways to extend their season.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Its hilarious that this series has Magic chasing after Cookie when in real life Cookie was the one desperately chasing after Magic and willingly forgave him having a baby on her

Bruh u know if they made it that way on the show it woulda been 1,000 thinkpieces about toxic masculinity, the patriarchy and misogynoir :francis:

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
The birth of Tragic Johnson

Magic was hot garbage that game :picard: missed his first 8 shots and went 2 - 14 and went 6 for 11 at the free throw line

:sas2: So they not even gonna acknowledge Moses eating Kareem's lunch, huh?

he did

Kareem rebounded back pretty nicely after game 1. They straight duked out in game 3

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I don't like the weird animation (his knee talking to him, Larry Bird talking to him in the paper) Did they do that last season? I don't remember.

Buss wife was a whore. Damn that's fukked up. Jennie definitely has a say in this, she has been getting the good edit.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Lol @ pats scheming. Was very lowkey but obvious.

I really love this show. The camera switching to the old look really brings ya back in time.

John c reilly deserves some awards for this. Great job.

Magic actor and kareem really good. Lmao at norm.

And adrien brody, jason segal , and jason clarke are doing a hell of a job; especially clarke.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Westhead looks like such a bytch in this show :mjlol:

Riley doing Riley things :russ:
pat-riley-showtime.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
And it's to be expected with the strikers limiting the amount of promotion they can do. I ain't even find out it was coming back til like a week ago from a tweet.
Also Max's footprint has slipped too after dropping "HBO" from the name and switching the app up. Glad the new season has started tho