Win and we're the 5 seed: The Official Falcons @ 49ers MNF Farewell 'Stick!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
So who gets the boot?

Terrel Brown?
I think hes gone regardless. this team can take a few hits on defense as long as core front 7 in ray,justin, pat and vorro are here
I dont think our secondary is anything special, and brown will probably demand a lot. I like him, but we prolly will let him go, and restructure rogers contract.

Daps
Man breh's ..... I can't even be excited about this game anymore...... Just got a call that someone in my fam just died

Not gonna go any further than that but I'm gonna have to step away for a few days

My condolences my brother.

Sorry to hear, my GF and the mother of my child due in June, her ex-husbands mom just passed tonight. My heart goes out to the dude, horrible battle with cancer.

God bless all of us and thank god for our health and embrace the ones you love man. This life too short.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Man breh's ..... I can't even be excited about this game anymore...... Just got a call that someone in my fam just died

Not gonna go any further than that but I'm gonna have to step away for a few days
my condolences breh. stay strong

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Great playcall.

Some of yall still wanna get rid of Roman?

Alright baby. Defense gonna close this out, and let's rejoice for having Jimmy Harbaugh. Another season of football in January.

GGKTA

No Roman has to go but it kinda doesn't matter, Roman could get a head coaching gig.

We just have to win with out talent. Kap has a specific skillset and we need to make the most of it. We also gotta use LaMichael James more, and Roman has to remember we have a very athletic O-Line. We need to have fun out there, we're spoiled with offensive talent.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
sadart_medium.gif
The rebuild should be quick
I mean, they got all the tools to fix it.
:lolbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

my condolences to you and your family

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

My condolences. May your deceased fam rest in peace. And take care of yourself remember that fam always lives in your heart and your memories.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:comeon: @ Mike Tirico trying to put lipstick on a pig.... Officials stopping the game over head injury is something they should do :comeon: They deserve no special praise over it.