Win and we're the 5 seed: The Official Falcons @ 49ers MNF Farewell 'Stick!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I heard the new stadium might not get any MNF or primetime games next year due to lack of parking :snoop: :snoop:

Daps
RIP Candle Stick.

When I was out there when I seen that joint from the outside. It was nice knowing the catch happened there and Jerry Rice played there every year. :salute:

When I first saw the stadium as I walked up, it was crazy.

Being right on the water, seeing that big hill that i`ve been seeing ever since a kid. Magical shyt man. I was only there once, but that place will forever have a place in my heart.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
When I first saw the stadium as I walked up, it was crazy.

Being right on the water, seeing that big hill that i`ve been seeing ever since a kid. Magical shyt man. I was only there once, but that place will forever have a place in my heart.

Yeah. San Fran was the coolest city I've been to. I've been to many cities too. The fresh seafood out the Bay and seeing Alcatraz and shyt. I'm def going back in 2014.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
the only real memory i have of the stick was when i played in the gvrd middle school basketball tournament and won some nose bleeds to a niner game during the struggle era...it was my first sport event but it was dope just being in that kind of environment and gettin to watch a team live even though they loss

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I heard the new stadium might not get any MNF or primetime games next year due to lack of parking :snoop: :snoop:
That's true. They're not sure what the traffic situation is going to be like so they're not giving th Niners any primetime home games.