Win and we're the 5 seed: The Official Falcons @ 49ers MNF Farewell 'Stick!

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
They wasn't getting a #1 pick anyway, and I still have to see what this GM is going to do with the picks he does get. We need big uglies, and that wide receiver from Texas A&M.

Wide receivers are the least of our concerns TBH, this draft needs to be heavy on OL & DL. If we don't draft at least 2 starting tackles and a DE I'm done with this team

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
if you just flush kaep left instead of right....it will always be a positive defensive play Id say

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Wide receivers are the least of our concerns TBH, this draft needs to be heavy on OL & DL. If we don't draft at least 2 starting tackles and a DE I'm done with this team

I agree. We do have to replace Tony in some way though, and that big sucker at A&M is just the type of dominant receiver to do it.

Daps
all you can do is sit back and laugh at this point...clear shoulder hit and its a flag...soon the safety will need to come up and ask whether mr receiver is defensive enough.

It's the main reason guys like Peyton throwing 51 td's in 15 games.

Defense is so discouraged. I can't even root for a big hit anymore, I get a pavlovian response that knows a yellow flag follows any big hit, no matter how clean

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Keep your mouth shut, fukkboi.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Jackson didn't get up and cry to the ref and point to his bloody lip like that fukking woman Andrea Brees
Brees didn't cry to the ref you idiot. Show me where Brees got up and went to the ref.

You 49ers fans have seriously tried to recreate that game with your wrong ass recollection of how it went down so horribly.