Will White People ever understand the difference between "nikka" and "******"?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No, the suburbanite knows the difference. He would never call you that horrible word and he just wants to be friendly and down with his nikka Tommy.

You're cool with that, right? :mjpls:
French Montana got a song called nikka I aint worried bout nothin, and DJ Khaled says nikka all the time. Can't say I've been rustled, and obv you havent been either. :manny:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
It's amazing how just 50 years ago our forefathers fought against us being blatantly disrespected in public by whites and now we have a new generation of idiots who want to take us backwards in time by allowing whites to use the word nikka in public.

This is one reason why I don't want to unite with all black people.

some of us are mentally f***** up and cant see it.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
its always funny when that one white dude says nikka then has the :ninja2: face, just waiting for some random 6'5 nikka to just wallop on him.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
fukk all yall nikkas, except ma nikkas :mjpls:

tumblr_mo4t65IHN51rmy9g8o1_500.gif

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
Here's a question for those of you who think nikka and ****** are the same. What do you think gives a word its meaning?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't let white folks get away with sayin nikka around me. I check that shyt at the door quick. How can any black person be cool and comfortable with a white person callin them nikka or ******? :mindblown:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
iSeeBrokePeople said:
Here's a question for those of you who think nikka and ****** are the same. What do you think gives a word its meaning?

They are the same you stupid motherfukker. There's no way you can call me either one and I won't be offended.​

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I think the whole a/er difference is stupid because the n-word was meant to degrade, whatever way you spell it.
I understand people using the a-version in the positive way but it was never a tool of empowerment for black people, so, even with a derivation it's still supposed to be vile.
Can you image a black man using the "c00n" word in a positive way just by saying "well, I spell it "c.o.o.n.e.", the "e" at the end brings a whole different meaning, friend !"

In France, the difference is between "negre" and "negro", "negre" being the -er, and negro being the -a version. Negro being the latin-based word for "black". Obviously, nobody but black people use it in a """""""""""positive"""""""""" way when they talk to each other but I was friendly called "negro" a few times by black friends and didn't like it. I told them and they replied that that's what we were while yeshruging. Can't hate but still, don't use tools in a way that wasn't meant to be used like so.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They've known the difference for a minute now. Don't be fooled.

Edit: doesn't mean I'm cool with being them referring to me with either word.

Last edited:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Motherfukkers know that it's a word that is controversial so why in the fukk are they going out their way to want to use it. That shows a lot right there.

That kind of shows the mentality of these white/other folks these days, they think blacks have everything(BET,UNCF,HBCU's) as is that they feel like "hell we ain't going to let them have a fukking world that only they can use". See what am saying. Sad part is most new age blacks are to dumb and blind to see this. One day my friend girl had the nerve to tell me that in the dictionary that it mean "ignorant". I told her to look it up again and tell me. She have they're changing the mindsets of black people to believe shyt that isn't even there.

It's that blind racism they was taught to these CAC's born in the 60's and 70's. They were taught that blacks have everything by their parents just because we got some fukking civil rights to drink out a water fountain.

Even if I hear another race call themselves a n**** I check that shyt.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everytime,I hear nikkas explain the difference of not er version, I can't help but to :pachaha: