Will White People ever understand the difference between "nikka" and "******"?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You say there's no "racial component" but with that word, that's impossible. You're Black (I assume) and that's all the component that's needed. Can a White person refer to and old Black man as "That old nikka" and have no one think about any racial context? Black folk think it's a "house rules" understanding however it's nowhere near that. Then add the horribly silly concept of "passes" and it spirals out of control. My thing is that there are a myriad of words that we can use in that word's stead.

You right, B :ehh:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
What exactly does nikka mean? Certainly not a term of endearment when you are going to kill a nikka, rob a nikka, fukk that nikkas bytch.

What about when blacks say no matter how much money you got, how many degrees you got, you still ain't shyt, you still a nikka.

It has always meant "stupid black monkey" or something like that. The term of endearment usage is us just accepting the label and razzing one another with it. Yeah. Gang bangers feel like the lives of nikkas are worthless.. their own as well as others.

shyts deep breh.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
They don't need to. They just need to refrain from saying either or. That's it.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Slaves and freed slaves were calling each other ******s for a long ass time before someone decided to spell it 'nikka'

Massa must have been in awe

:heh:

The reality is..black people will never stop calling each other nikkas..

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
There is no difference to me.

I dont see how u can take a word that was made to dehumanize u and embrace it in any way. No other race has taken a racial slur and tried to transform it into a positive. that's what mentally f***** up people do. The craziest part about it is if you call a black person African they will say "I never been to Africa so don't call me an African" but they will embrace the word n*****.

Can you see how mentally backwards that is?

Call me a nikka but not the African.

Having a solid identity is very important. Embracing a racial slur that was made to dehumanize you doesn't make sense.

I said nikka when I was younger(16-18)but after getting older(27) I got smarter and stopped.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Im not from the south and I dont have a draw, so they are 2 different words to me. :manny:
Proof in that, If a black person called me a ******, things would escalate. :manny:

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Im not from the south and I dont have a draw, so they are 2 different words to me. :manny:
Proof in that, If a black person called me a ******, things would escalate. :manny:
And if a white person said "what up my nikka" you'd be fine with that too? :usure:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
How about nikkas stop giving the word so much power? :yeshrug:

Words have power in general that's why white people want to use it so bad

They want to call you what they really think you are. A half human.

Words have power and what you identify with is very important and sends a key message.

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
well because the urban one clearly knows the difference and the suburbanite doesnt. that is what this thread is about right? :mjpls:
No, the suburbanite knows the difference. He would never call you that horrible word and he just wants to be friendly and down with his nikka Tommy.

You're cool with that, right? :mjpls: