Will White People ever understand the difference between "nikka" and "******"?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Gay people call each other homophobic slurs but they still are offended when outsiders use the same slurs. Women do it, I bet little people call each other slurs. Anyone who has any education past 10th grade can understand this. Fox News isn't trying to convince you as much as simply justifying their own racist agenda. Reasonong with them is impossible. Their attitude is fixed, there is no negotiating. Like negotiating with a snake. Snake just simply wants to get close enough to strike. They know what we mean but they will never ever be anything but contrary to black people.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the ones with black eyes get it when they wake up.
25q64c2.gif

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
To some white people, there is no difference. I've said this before but I'll say it again: some very old white racists (70s and up) always said **gga and never said **gger because they had a big drawl/accent. If you told those old racists there was some big difference in the word by saying it one way and then saying it in the other way, they'd laugh in your face and use the -gga ending in your face (a habit of theirs which far predates any rap music).

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
It's kind of ridiculous to refer to ourselves as nikkas and bytches. The word nikka is exactly what racists meant in 1925. We say "nikkas aint shyt" "lazy ass nikkas" "nikka moment" "Cant stand nikkas" and all that. It inherently means a kind of fukked up, shifty mahfugga. A "real" nikka. Steals. Fights. fukks alot. Same thing they mean. I say nikka. I am viewed as such.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To reiterate, there is no difference. We have tricked ourselves into thinking that the word is a "term of endearment" and that we have reclaimed it. Nope. The word has zero positive merit. You are fooling yourself if you believe that "******" has only been pronounced with the "er" and never the "a" by racists. There are and have always been the same word.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
To reiterate, there is no difference. We have tricked ourselves into thinking that the word is a "term of endearment" and that we have reclaimed it. Nope. The word has zero positive merit. You are fooling yourself if you believe that "******" has only been pronounced with the "er" and never the "a" by racists. There are and have always been the same word.

You're making some valid points but I gotta admit its part of my everyday vocabulary. It's not restricted to black people either, If I'm describing a situation that happened involving an old white dude I'll call him 'That old nikka'. Not trying to defend it but for me atleast there is no racial component :manny:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh how about blks stop calling each other words that were meant to degrade them?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
There is no difference :heh:.

That just goes to show you how much mainstream rap music has brainwashed you.

The only difference between the two words is they're pronounced.

Black people tend to pronounce things ending with a "a".

-Brotha
-Sista
-Momma
-nikka

The list goes on.

:deadrose:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gay people call each other homophobic slurs but they still are offended when outsiders use the same slurs. Women do it, I bet little people call each other slurs. Anyone who has any education past 10th grade can understand this. Fox News isn't trying to convince you as much as simply justifying their own racist agenda. Reasonong with them is impossible. Their attitude is fixed, there is no negotiating. Like negotiating with a snake. Snake just simply wants to get close enough to strike. They know what we mean but they will never ever be anything but contrary to black people.
What exactly does nikka mean? Certainly not a term of endearment when you are going to kill a nikka, rob a nikka, fukk that nikkas bytch.

What about when blacks say no matter how much money you got, how many degrees you got, you still ain't shyt, you still a nikka.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't use the term for that exact reason.
When I'm around my peoples that might
slip out here and there but for the most part
I keep it out my speech.

Young (WHITE) Cats always wanna test the waters
with that slick "my *****" shyt.
I'm not having it, I don't give a fukk
if we share musical interests.

And yes, I understand race is a social
construct but disrespect ISN'T.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're making some valid points but I gotta admit its part of my everyday vocabulary. It's not restricted to black people either, If I'm describing a situation that happened involving an old white dude I'll call him 'That old nikka'. Not trying to defend it but for me atleast there is no racial component :manny:
You say there's no "racial component" but with that word, that's impossible. You're Black (I assume) and that's all the component that's needed. Can a White person refer to and old Black man as "That old nikka" and have no one think about any racial context? Black folk think it's a "house rules" understanding however it's nowhere near that. Then add the horribly silly concept of "passes" and it spirals out of control. My thing is that there are a myriad of words that we can use in that word's stead.