Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
that would suuuuure make things interesting lol

I think the bucks close it out tonight tho

suns blew a 16 point lead at home…gonna be interesting to see how they respond tonight

Outside of Games 4 and 2, Ayton has played well this series. It's very concerning that no one on the Suns is able to do an overhead entry pass to him once he gets the switch on a smaller player. Those were the easiest buckets the Suns were getting.

Relying on Booker to continously make tough shots is gonna bite them hard. The PnR has been terrible for the most part for the last 3 games somehow even though the Suns constantly get the match-ups they look for. Problem is, no one moves off the ball once that switch happens, they just watch and hope CP3/Booker make the basket or defense collapses for an open three attempt.

Kaminsky is literally unplayable. Just a body, offers nothing on either ends of the floor. Lack of Saric is noticeable.

Suns only stayed in the game because they actually shot the ball decently. Gonna be hard to replicate back to back.

I had put money on Suns in 6, so fukk these motherfukkers, got Bucks closing them out tonight.

:manny:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
OIP.auYcq4OHOytJvoBkErSIfQHaD8

Foster v CP3

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
*Sees ref assignment for the game*

Damn, my pick is dead in the water :wow:

Congrats, Milwaukee Bucks. Well-earned ring.