Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
But what if Hayes was armed first and Smith was going to his car in his own defense?

This is why people gotta stop flipping sides each time a new detail comes out.
That's possible too, but the witness I heard said it was an argument, then Smith made the threat and while he was going back to his car, Hayes got his gun and fired. I know there is more to the story. One thing for sure there seemed to be a lot of witnesses.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Hayes wins this case he better get the fukk outta New Orleans ASAP. His tow truck business is finished, cops will be waiting for him to fukk up, everyone and their grandma in that city knows his face and he's going to be known as the dude who killed a local "Hero". Only way this shyt could be worse is if he put a bullet in fukkin Drew Brees.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Seems like a case of a big drunk football nikka who ran his mouth off and got slumped :francis:

shyt happens:francis:

He said he was going to get a gun and now they found a gun in the car...:francis:

Don't know how it was from you but where I'm from if a dude is irate and he saying he going to get his gun in the car and he end up having a gun in his car then :grippingafrancis:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Pierre Thomas going back to Chicago means nothing:francis:

If they need him to testify, they'll subpoena him:martin:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Hayes wins this case he better get the fukk outta New Orleans ASAP. His tow truck business is finished, cops will be waiting for him to fukk up, everyone and their grandma in that city knows his face and he's going to be known as the dude who killed a local "Hero". Only way this shyt could be worse is if he put a bullet in fukkin Drew Brees.

GTFOH :what:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Why are yall talking in hypotheticals for? Someone just posted on the previous page that the restaurant said Smith only had a glass of wine while he was there
What do you expect them to say? Yeah we got him shyt faced and allowed him to hit the road. Come on. I dunno about laws in that state but they don't want any chance of being legally responsible for annnnny of this

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like a case of a big drunk football nikka who ran his mouth off and got slumped :francis:

shyt happens:francis:

He said he was going to get a gun and now they found a gun in the car...:francis:

Don't know how it was from you but where I'm from if a dude is irate and he saying he going to get his gun in the car and he end up having a gun in his car then :grippingafrancis:

Co-sign