Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
so if i have this right (and im sure im missing stuff, but this is what i put together):

Smith rear ends dude, drives away
probably drunk or buzzed (not condeming him for it, but that toxicology is gonna help the shooter)
dude follows him and catches up with him
they get outta the cars, start talking shyt, whatever
witness says Smith says something along the lines of "i have a gun"
smith being shot in the back means he was clearly going to get it, or it was a reasonable assumption to make. breh didnt give him that, chance and shot first

all things considered, and being in the south with that gun mentality...sounds like a case of self defense to me :huhldup:
How I'm seeing it now. Everybody knows they didn't stop making guns after they made yours. Smith probably just said some tough talk and buddy wasn't having it.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Yea that is exactly why I said they needed to SEARCH the vehicle to find the weapon, and it wasn't ready available in sight at the crime scene. Not sure how them needing a warrant changes that.

Tyronne Mathieu is this you :lolbron:

Breh...you do realize you are the only one speculating opposite of the information being released?

The shooter and a witness are saying Will was the aggressor and threatened to get his pistol. There are reports his wife was knocked to the ground while trying to calm him. He's half in the car dead as if retrieving something. What more is needed?

Also, none of the witnesses with Will have said anything defending him. Pierre left town! If Will was the victim all the people with him would be all over media saying he was murdered. His wife would be on one leg telling it, Pierre would have included in his tweet.

Will was wrong and got himself killed.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Smith fell into a perfect (sadly) situation to get shot in self defense.

He hit all the requirements for that man to shoot him:

1. Aggressive altercation to the point he pushed his wife down.

2. Hit and run.

3. Verbal threat to retrieve a gun.

4. The action of retrieving and assessibility of the gun.

5. Uninvolved witness for all this.

Will was either drunk and/or very unknowledgeable about gun laws. While Hayes contrary was.

Hayes may do time for having the gun and maybe hitting the wife. Concerning b the wife though...is it the result of a bullet passing through her husband who may have been in the act of a violent felony?

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Pierre left town! If Will was the victim all the people with him would be all over media saying he was murdered. His wife would be on one leg telling it, Pierre would have included in his tweet.

:sas2:

saw his IG comment from today "went back to Chicago" :whoo: ...who the hell fleas that quick after their man gets capped to death and his wife laid up in a hospital :skip:

Pierre know that tough talk almost had his ass seeing the Lord too :bryan:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:sas2:

saw his IG comment from today "went back to Chicago" :whoo: ...who the hell fleas that quick after their man gets capped to death and his wife laid up in a hospital :skip:

Pierre know that tough talk almost had his ass seeing the Lord too :bryan:

His whole statement

The last few days has been a whirlwind and I am still trying to wrap my head around this whole thing. I flew out of New Orleans last night and back to Chicago because I couldn't think straight... I witnessed a close friend, teammate and a man that I thought of as one of my big brothers in the NFL shot to death OVER A F------ FENDER BENDER!!!! Why!? I just don't get it... these images that I have in my head will never leave me and I understand that and will have to live with it.

"I want to thank each and everyone of you, my family, friends, fans and the entire Who Dat Nation for all of your thoughts and prayers.... But let's send them instead to Will's family- his wife and 3 kids who have to be strong during this difficult time.

"People!! When is this s--- going to stop? There is so much senseless killing going on in our world, and I'm not saying that I have the answers to fix it ... but I am willing to do my part to help and find a solution.

"My heart is heavy and I wish I could turn back the hands of time, but what is done is done. Sadly my friend is gone but he will never be forgotten. Rest In Peace Will"

Thomas and Smith were teammates from 2007-13 and remained friends. They dined together along with their friend Billy Ceravolo at Sake Cafe on Magazine St. earlier that night.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:ohhh:

The slander that ive seen on twitter about her

They sayin ol girl is opportunistic and a gold digger

:damn: she still layed up in the hospital

:huhldup:

11004987_1596112630624779_1799225524_n.jpg

12930863_1688234871426565_1501160866_n.jpg
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk all these Uncle Tom c00n ass nikkas in this thread:pacspit:

Y'all c00n ass nikkas was trying to throw my nikka under the jail.

All y'all saw was a big black nikka with dreads and Rick Ross beard the stereotypes write themselves I see with y'all c00n ass nikka :mjpls:

It was just me and a few other brehs saying what if it was self-defense stop trying to convict breh .:sas2:

Take this L and watch my nikka Hayes walk out that court room with the W:obama:

For you other c00n ass nikkas with that black on black crimes you c00ns seem to reference. This ain't no black on black crime this shyt about respect. Don't hit a nikka car and drive down the block and stop and pop shyt talking about you got a gun:why:

This ain't no game we ain't on no football field. We in the real field so you taking tough saying you getting gun don't be surprise when I pull mines out and empty the clip on your bytch ass. nikka they ain't stop making guns when they made yours.:rudy:

Why is this a competition to you?