Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
And y'all keep ignoring the fact that Will could have been going to his car to defend himself and his wife, and that's IF he was going to retrieve his own gun which also could have been in response to Hayes brandishing his. A lot of questions still to be answered in this one.
If you accept that Smith announced that he was going to his car to get his gun, then that scenario does not make sense. A sane person would not escalate a situation with a guy who has the drop on him/her, without having cover; and turning your back on a gun yielding individual, who expects you to do him lethal harm imminently, is as not having cover as you can get

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Now my source tells me Smiths wife got out the car and she escalated the situation . Not sure about this one tho.
:ohhh:

The slander that ive seen on twitter about her

They sayin ol girl is opportunistic and a gold digger

:damn: she still layed up in the hospital

:huhldup:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fukk all these Uncle Tom c00n ass nikkas in this thread:pacspit:

Y'all c00n ass nikkas was trying to throw my nikka under the jail.

All y'all saw was a big black nikka with dreads and Rick Ross beard the stereotypes write themselves I see with y'all c00n ass nikka :mjpls:

It was just me and a few other brehs saying what if it was self-defense stop trying to convict breh .:sas2:

Take this L and watch my nikka Hayes walk out that court room with the W:obama:

For you other c00n ass nikkas with that black on black crimes you c00ns seem to reference. This ain't no black on black crime this shyt about respect. Don't hit a nikka car and drive down the block and stop and pop shyt talking about you got a gun:why:

This ain't no game we ain't on no football field. We in the real field so you taking tough saying you getting gun don't be surprise when I pull mines out and empty the clip on your bytch ass. nikka they ain't stop making guns when they made yours.:rudy:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so if i have this right (and im sure im missing stuff, but this is what i put together):

Smith rear ends dude, drives away
probably drunk or buzzed (not condeming him for it, but that toxicology is gonna help the shooter)
dude follows him and catches up with him
they get outta the cars, start talking shyt, whatever
witness says Smith says something along the lines of "i have a gun", they found his gun, so yeah
smith being shot in the back means he was clearly going to get it, or it was a reasonable assumption to make. breh didnt give him that, chance and shot first

all things considered, and being in the south with that gun mentality...sounds like a case of self defense to me :huhldup:

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
That they were both in the wrong? It's pretty apparent that's the case

this is you from the start now you trying to say evidence(witness/video) don't really matter in the last 10 pgs about the killer
Sad shyt. So you rear end someone, get out your car and shoot 2 people because he got upset you hit him? Stupid fukk couldn't take responsibility for a mistake.

I know most of us have caused an accident before, all it takes is a simple apology & a "are you OK" to diffuse most situations.

I have no sympathy for that bytch made person once they go to prison

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
What I don't understand is, if Smith was shot multiple times & in the back, how did he end up slumped behind the wheel?

Overall this whole situation is a huge mess.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What I don't understand is, if Smith was shot multiple times & in the back, how did he end up slumped behind the wheel?

Overall this whole situation is a huge mess.
He walked back to the car. He was reaching for his gun hence dude getting shot multiple times in his back. shyt if I was in breh shoes I woulda emptied the clip too

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
this is you from the start now you trying to say evidence(witness/video) don't really matter in the last 10 pgs about the killer
1, the first post I made was all the information that was available. 2nd, I never said witness statements didn't matter. I said verbatim was that police get all the witnesses they can find to see if all of their stories add up. I said that a witness statement isn't always 100% credible. So what was the point you were trying to make?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
crazy. once you heard dude stayed on the scene and called police himself you knew things were gonna get interesting. it's a damn shame, but lookin like smith brought it on himself. at the start people were saying ole boy was prolly shook once he seen will, but now it's lookin like the opposite. will prolly got out the car thinking he was gonna have this guy intimidated, but once he seen dude was even bigger than him, he wanted to talk that gun shyt. over a fukkin fender bender that he caused. would rather reach for his gun instead of back down in front of his woman. or just simply swallow his pride and take blame for the situation. smh. possibly ruined two families with this shyt.

Last edited: