Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And they get witneses to corroborate hayes story, I can see him walking on smith's murder BUT because he can't aim he will get convicted of attempted murder or something of that sorts for injuring his wife.

QFT.

He'll get off for WS, but he gonna get his for shooting his wife.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully Honey Badger's dumba$$ will stop tweeting now too. Was Will a coward too cause he threatened to use a gun in a minor confrontation?

Agreed dude just needs to STFU. He doesn't know what went down that night.

Real talk..

If a lawyer can make a jury of 12 believe Zimmerman was afraid for his life because of a 17 year old kid that he out weighed by at least 100 pounds.. Just wait until they paint the picture of a 270 pound NFL DE with a history of domestic violence coming at you

:wow:

O'Mara whooped the prosecution ass, but it was 6 jurors and can't nobody tell me a majority of them heffas wasn't racist

Yup, this shyt is over.

I don't think its over. I think dude was still do some time. I'm not sure if his life was in imminent danger.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
what do you expect from a guy whose best friends are faux news superstars. wouldn't be surprised if he's buddy buddy with mark furhman too, shyt hannity might have introduced them.
Not shocked, I just saw some comments making it seem like SAS said something intellectual. Whenever a cop kills an unarmed black man he wants to wait for all the facts, but when it's "black on black crime" he can't wait to preach to the black community. Judging from what's been posted we might need to wait for the facts to come out about this case as well.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
About what? I have no idea what is going on aside from alleged road rage.
The last few pages cats arguing back and forth about self defense. Nothing serious was just picking your brain if you were following the thread thats all

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Cosign. When I got my CCW the instructor told us that if you shoot at somebody you better make sure they die. The worst thing that can happen is you shoot them and they survive. I have no idea why he said that but that stuck with me since that class.
The reason he said that is it goes back to old saying "dead man tells no tales". By being a registered gun owner does give you rights but it's so many shades of grey.

Also the person you shoot can tell a totally different story for example zimmermann/travyon. That story seemed simple seeing as you can't initiate a fight, get washed and shoot out of fear for your life. That case was handled horribly BUT because GZ lived and trayvon didn't, GZ controlled the narrative.

Same with this story, I'm sure hayes told the story of will smith being the aggressor and threating to kill him, but the good thing with hayes is you have potential witnesses who's story aligns with his which is why he was so calm after the shooting and his lawyer is adamant about him getting off on the murder at least.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
@MustafaSTL @Abogado what yall think? Some real lawyers opinion in this.
Just skimming through, and I don't do criminal work so I'm rusty on some of this, but maybe, just maybe, this faq that killed Will could get a lesser charge. It all depends on if Will actually did say "I'm going to go get my gun" (which is questionable that someone would just outwardly say that, but that's another argument). It also depends on Louisiana laws in regards to self defense. Also, would one find it reasonable to think that Will would really go back to his car and get his gun, given the totality of the circumstances, and in that reasonable mind state one would fear an imminent threat of sever harm.

And all this alleged abuse stuff may not even be admissible in court depending on how it is being presented be the defense. Does this guy know about Will Smith and his apparent past domestic violence incident? If I remember correctly (fukk I hated taking evidence), but you cannot present past activity to show or prove a propensity for future criminal conduct (unless it was rape or child molestation and shyt). I need to brush up on that part, but that's the jist of it.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Just skimming through, and I don't do criminal work so I'm rusty on some of this, but maybe, just maybe, this faq that killed Will could get a lesser charge. It all depends on if Will actually did say "I'm going to go get my gun" (which is questionable that someone would just outwardly say that, but that's another argument). It also depends on Louisiana laws in regards to self defense. Also, would one find it reasonable to think that Will would really go back to his car and get his gun, given the totality of the circumstances, and in that reasonable mind state one would fear an imminent threat of sever harm.

And all this alleged abuse stuff may not even be admissible in court depending on how it is being presented be the defense. Does this guy know about Will Smith and his apparent past domestic violence incident? If I remember correctly (fukk I hated taking evidence), but you cannot present past activity to show or prove a propensity for future criminal conduct (unless it was rape or child molestation and shyt). I need to brush up on that part, but that's the jist of it.
:salute:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Still the shooter shot a man where the entry wounds are apparently located in his back tho. ..:patrice:

if Smith verbally threatened to get a gun, maybe he was(or the shooter at least assumed) standing outside the door & digging under his front seat or in the console to pull out a gun. And so therefore, the shooter basically got to his gun before Smith got to his and he started firing from behind.

Just a theory, but that doesn't explain how the wife got shot so it's probably incorrect.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The Coli got lawyers on deck :wow: