Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Did they place Will slumped over the steering wheel then after the shooting :jbhmm:
Show me a picture of him slumped over the steering wheel. All you see is his forearm on the steering wheel. In one pic you can see his feet on the ground.

How did his wife get two shots in her right leg if she was on the passenger side of the vehicle??

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So there gking with I was scared for my life so I let off 8 founds and killed someone :mjlol:.

Basically slimy lawyer trying to get manslaughter instead of first or second degree

This is from a credible source

Will was not driving, his body was found partially in the vehicle. His feet were on the ground.

His wife tried to calm him down , he pushed her down. And went back to the car. His wife got caught in the line of fire, she was not a target.

The shooter did not know who was driving the vehicle, and did not have any sort of relationship with Will.

there was a lot of shyt talking, smith thought ol boy would fall back, he didn't and shot Smith in the back because smith walked back to the vehicle after saying "he was done talking" or something like that, not sure on the exact words.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
So there gking with I was scared for my life so I let off 8 founds and killed someone :mjlol:.

Basically slimy lawyer trying to get manslaughter instead of first or second degree
I'm not justifying the shooter, just saying what I heard from a reliable person. They also mentioned video of the incident

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I'm not justifying the shooter, just saying what I heard from a reliable person. They also mentioned video of the incident
as someone else in here said, it's an affluent area so it wouldn't be surprising if there was a camera posted somewhere and captured at least part of what transpired.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Why don't we wait until all the gaps are filled before trying to do so on our own?

There seems to be a lot more layers to this. The shooter calling and waiting for police to arrive is unusual as fukk. He must have been secure in what took place. Let's wait on this

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why don't we wait until all the gaps are filled before trying to do so on our own?

There seems to be a lot more layers to this. The shooter calling and waiting for police to arrive is unusual as fukk. He must have been secure in what took place. Let's wait on this
I have a feeling that video evidence may also exist yeah we need to wait for the facts at this point.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Lawyer gonna show heavy evidence in court of WS being a habitual wife beater, and show his client to have a clean record to create doubt and make the jury think that the "aggressive" WS made dude fear for his life

if i was lawyer i would tell dude to lose weight like zimmerman

They gone get this down to manslaughter, dude gone serve 5 and get out

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How? Scarface is a two and a half hour movie you might have seen 8 to 10 times if you own the DVD. You might listen to hip hop in one day more than that. Add to that fact that you might have been like me or worse like most, you probably been listening since you were a kid.

I remember listening to Bones Thugs and Maka Makaveli as a kid.

I aint a killa but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy, next to getting p*ssy.

Stop it breh, Hip Hop has a way bigger impact on all of us than a fukking movie

The thing that is crazy as fukk to me is that most will look at movies/tv as "fiction" but not rap.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Lawyer gonna show heavy evidence in court of WS being a habitual wife beater, and show his client to have a clean record to create doubt and make the jury think that the "aggressive" WS made dude fear for his life

if i was lawyer i would tell dude to lose weight like zimmerman

They gone get this down to manslaughter, dude gone serve 5 and get out

:childplease: You got the answers huh?

Where did you get your JD? :martin:

Alll the facts haven't even come out, and nikkas predicting trial outcomes and sentencing. :deadrose:

I am still waiting on how this is the black woman's fault. :sas2:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!