Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Will Smith and his wife's name about to get DRAGGED brehs. You got the DV charge, stories of him openly whooping his wife's ass in public, stories about his wife being a thot...shyt is bout to get ugly and my heart goes out to their kids who will have to endure all of it.

Hate to say it, but it's probably gonna happen. the shooter seems to be locked in, and gonna push for his own defense. Gloves about to come off... unless some damning evidence pops up that completely eradicates the self-defense claim, which is being suggested.

it is suspect Will was all buddy buddy with a pig whom's name was wrapped up in a police brutality/unjustified murder of a blackman(whom happen to be the shooters' father) but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he was unaware or was just being courteous to the pig while not really fukking wit him like that ...

Will y'all please stop saying it's suspect? :damn:

He just took a photo... :mindblown:

Shyt is beyond ignorant to even go down that lane.

If it's justifiable homicide to body someone for being in a photo with a person who's deemed undesirable, then it's about to be a whole lotta bodies poppin up.

:smh:

And NOLA police and the defense attorney are denying any connection with that.

:mindblown:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
ignorant thug sambos have already adopted Afrocentric hairstyles( locks,cornrows)and made it them (n the eyes of many) thug fashion statements by association:mindblown: it was only a matter of time before these c00ns came for Pan African clothing:scust:don't that crackhead Sidsehow Bob looking nikka Rick Ross runs with rep the Santeria religion while claiming to be a thug nikka and glorifying black on black crime in his music at the same time:comeon:

I think 3000 said it best: "Now question is every ni**a with dreads for the cause? Is every ni**a with golds for the fall? Naw, so don't get caught up in appearance."

fukk the narrative. The end result is an upstanding black family man was gunned down in his own car by a man with a rap sheet as long as my arm.

If Hayes killed Smith because he dared to dine with an ancillary figure from a decade old murder case, he should spend the rest of his days at Angola.

If Hayes killed Smith due to road-rage, he should spend the rest of his days in Angola.

No other possibility has been put forth by any of the principals of the case, and as such, should not be given any credence. Especially the victim-blaming/c00n shyt.

He has only two priors.

Daps
Hate to say it, but it's probably gonna happen. the shooter seems to be locked in, and gonna push for his own defense. Gloves about to come off... unless some damning evidence pops up that completely eradicates the self-defense claim, which is being suggested.

Will y'all please stop saying it's suspect? :damn:

He just took a photo... :mindblown:

Shyt is beyond ignorant to even go down that lane.

If it's justifiable homicide to body someone for being in a photo with a person who's deemed undesirable, then it's about to be a whole lotta bodies poppin up.

:smh:

And NOLA police and the defense attorney are denying any connection with that.

:mindblown:
never implied it would be justified even if Will and the pig were friends;;;;if Will knew what the cops background i can't understand how he agrees to take that photo in good conscious considering it's not different than .taking a pic with Zimmerman:comeon:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Will Smith and his wife's name about to get DRAGGED brehs. You got the DV charge, stories of him openly whooping his wife's ass in public, stories about his wife being a thot...shyt is bout to get ugly and my heart goes out to their kids who will have to endure all of it.
I tried to tell nikkas this earlier in the thread, but hey, what does a louisiana nikka kno:heh:

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Lawyer can talk all that slimy dung but will Smith was shot in the back and leg and was slumped over his steering wheel

Self defense my ass

"my client wasn't the agressor"

Interesting, I only see one person who was ostensibly unarmed and isn't alive:patrice:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
"my client wasn't the agressor"

Interesting, I only see one person who was ostensibly unarmed and isn't alive:patrice:
This is from a credible source

Will was not driving, his body was found partially in the vehicle. His feet were on the ground.

His wife tried to calm him down , he pushed her down. And went back to the car. His wife got caught in the line of fire, she was not a target.

The shooter did not know who was driving the vehicle, and did not have any sort of relationship with Will.

there was a lot of shyt talking, smith thought ol boy would fall back, he didn't and shot Smith in the back because smith walked back to the vehicle after saying "he was done talking" or something like that, not sure on the exact words.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Will was not driving, his body was partially in the vehicle. His feet were on the ground.

His wife tried to calm him down , he pushed her down. And went back to the car. His wife got caught in the line of fire, she was not a target.

He did not know who was driving the vehicle, and did not have any sort of relationship with Will.

there was a lot of shyt talking, smith thought ol boy would fall back, he didn't and shot Smith in the back because smith walked back to the vehicle after saying "he was done talking" or something like that, not sure on the exact words.
Did they place Will slumped over the steering wheel then after the shooting :jbhmm:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington

Will was not driving, his body was found partially in the vehicle. His feet were on the ground.

The shooter did not know who was driving the vehicle, and did not have any sort of relationship with Will.

Did they place Will slumped over the steering wheel then after the shooting :jbhmm:

:scaredbreh: