Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And how could she gethit in the leg? Easily

Smith gets hit up first slumping at the shell she tries to get out of the car bam

Bullet richocets bam

What y'all actually expect his lawyer to be like yes my client is a cold heartened criminal and committed these acts

Ceazy

Atlanta to LA living
Daps
Reppin
Winning
Story is tooooooo crazy man end of the day a life lost is a life lost no way around those kids not having a father and the shooter more than likely being away from his kid as well just hope i can keep my head above water seems situations like this happen every day over some bs. Regardless over a fender bender, alcohol, ego etc none of that should end in a death. :snoop:fukk

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Ok we now know whoever was in the Impala (Pierre Thomas??) was with Will.

And the self defense angle is back on the table and here to stay, especially if the reports of dude calling 911 are true

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
We're grown breh

But can you imagine 14-18/ year old who listen to this trash daily...I mean every hour...
I'm keeping my kids away from rap music
I tell people all the time that music is different than any other outlet. Not fair, but that's how it is. You see a violent movie one time only, maybe twice; months or years a part. You play a video game for two weeks and then return it. You hear music all day, everywhere you go. Especially now a days when the radio plays the same 5-10 songs all day. Kids are going to be influenced and don't tell me they won't. I don't even listen to the breakfast club like that any more because I'm hearing the same negative things in every song almost all day at the wrong time.

Listening to killing, doubles cups, and eating booty at 7am on a Monday :what:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
"My client was not the aggressor, in terms of the behavior that happened after the accident," said John Fuller, the defense attorney who represented Hayes at his first appearance in Orleans Parish magistrate court. "My client is of the opinion that toxicology should be conducted of all the parties involved in this incident, and that would shed some light on the behavior of some of the participants."

But Fuller said someone -- either Smith in his Mercedes SUV or Smith's friends driving a Chevrolet Impala ahead of him -- literally ran into Hayes' Hummer on Saturday, rear-ending that vehicle to touch off the fatal chain of events.

"There may have been an earlier accident, in which one of the parties sped off," Fuller said. "My client followed in an attempt to get the license information, and also made a 911 call to report such an accident, all of which should be apparent in upcoming weeks."

Fuller said "it's possible" that someone in Smith's group also had a gun, though there was nothing to indicate a second weapon or gunman in the arrest warrant affidavit for Hayes that was sworn by NOPD homicide detective Bruce Brueggeman.

Fuller said an enraged public should await more complete toxicology reports and witness statements before jumping to conclusions that his client intended to kill Smith after their traffic encounter.

"I know there were parties that were intoxicated or under the influence of some type of mind-altering substance, based on appearances," Fuller said. "We don't know that for sure. But we have a strong suspicion that that was the case. (And) it's possible that one of the other parties had a gun."

"He was struck in a hit-and-run prior to this incident occurring. My client was hit. The person that hit him sped off. My client followed behind that person in an effort to get their license plate, and my client called 911, which will be verified in the upcoming weeks. My client's car was struck from the rear. I really don't know which car (he was chasing), but all that will become apparent in upcoming weeks."

Fuller also said it was unfair that his client was being prejudged by his appearance, size, or the fact that his father had suffered from mental illness before being killed by police more than 10 years ago. The City of New Orleans settled a wrongful death lawsuit over that case in 2011 that paid Anthony Hayes' two children an undisclosed sum.

that could be the source of the shooter's Hummer having a dent in the back :ohhh:

attorney figured they were out at the festival, so pushing for a toxicology report could show alcohol consumption, which could plant doubt about temperament. :ohhh:

playing the big, back burly boogie monster with locks card to paint the shooter as a victim of societal biases :ohhh:

His attorney is trying activate the spin cycle early.

But the attorney is largely talking in doublespeak with no measure of authority at all.
Shyt sounds like the attorney is mostly grasping at straws, tho. :stopitslime:

takes a special type to be a criminal attorney. :comeon:

at least the attorney put to rest who was in the Impala (a friend of Will Smith). So that means Dashiki #2 was likely in Hummer with the shooter.

Daps
... and they just had to be wearing dashikis, too. :snoop:

condolence to the family.

So senseless.
ignorant thug sambos have already adopted Afrocentric hairstyles( locks,cornrows)and made it them (n the eyes of many) thug fashion statements by association:mindblown: it was only a matter of time before these c00ns came for Pan African clothing:scust:don't that crackhead Sidsehow Bob looking nikka Rick Ross runs with rep the Santeria religion while claiming to be a thug nikka and glorifying black on black crime in his music at the same time:comeon:

Daps
it is suspect Will was all buddy buddy with a pig whom's name was wrapped up in a police brutality/unjustified murder of a blackman(whom happen to be the shooters' father) but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he was unaware or was just being courteous to the pig while not really fukking wit him like that considering i read he was a good guy whom gave back to the more disadvantaged(poor blacks) in the local community..i doubt that big ass nikka really felt threatened by Will and his wife((least of all considering) he was packing while they were unarmed...clearly the dashiki was following a trend and not cause this nikka had any type of knowledge of self..if dude was going to throw his life away like that he should have went after the swine whom murdered his father but this fake nikka chooess the easy route /plays right into what whitey wants and becomes another stastistic while taking another brother away from his family:aicmon: