Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ppl actually belive this slimy lawyer and his client?

i worked in a courthouse for almost a decade, just a slimy defense attorney trying to paint a picture.

dude already know he fd up might as well call 911 and only have one count of murder instead of two and stay at teh scene to try and sway any jury.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Looks to me that some how the shooter thinks he's in the right, it's why he didn't run.

So the question for me is, what did Will do to have the shooter thinking he's justified?

Nothing more than being black...thats the mentality of the black on black criminal..quick to pull a trigger on a black man but hands go numb against a white person..same mentality of why black folk fukk up there own neighborhoods in a riot and not fukk up white neighborhoods..psychological man

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:what:

The officer and Will Smith were personal friends. I would assume the cop did security for the Saints or Will in particular. The suspect's own attorney said the 2005 shooting of the father had nothing to do with what happened with Will. But ya know...let's jump to conclusions and call a dead family man a c00n...:francis:

Nah breh...I'm not saying he's a c00n...I'm saying that the killer was tired of what he perceived as c00ning...I didn't know Will Smith to say that about him personally...but I don't know if you'd find me in a pic with Mike Browns killer...just sayin:manny:(and I mean not even by accident)

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm wondering did Will get shot in his truck since they said he was slumped over the wheel. And how did his wife in the passenger seat managed to get shot in the leg? If she was sitting down, I would expect her injuries to be in her upper body. Seems like there is a lot more to this story.:jbhmm:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm wondering did Will get shot in his truck since they said he was slumped over the wheel. And how did his wife in the passenger seat managed to get shot in the leg? If she was sitting down, I would expect her injuries to be in her upper body. Seems like there is a lot more to this story.:jbhmm:
Guess you didnt see the new lawyer vid.
Innocent until proven guilty

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
I don't know about you guys but I'm taking whatever Hayes' defense attorney has to say with a grain of salt.

He HAS to say the ex cop thing had nothing to do with it or else he sets up a premeditated angle for his client.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I wonder if Will hit Hayes first. Junior Galette said Will Smith beat his wife in public due to her being a hoe. What if she was sleeping with Hayes and Smith wanted to get back at him and hit him?

Ay yo, I have been reading your posts and you sound like a gossiping ass chatty patty.
Shut the fukk up white boy. :pacspit:

Come get this neg.

As far as the rest of you "nikkas", blaming rap music? :dahell:

I am gonna come back when this thread is 20 more pages deep, some how this will be the black woman's fault.

:skip:

The Doer Of Deeds

Feed Me A Stray Cat
Daps
You ever shot a gun? shyt jumps breh, and that's when at a range where your adrenaline isn't pumping. Even staying calm, a 6-6 guy shooting the driver in the back could caused a through-and-through that was trending downwards and forwards towards the passenger. More likely, Hayes was in a rage and just pumping bullets. I haven't seen what model gun he was using.

Not sure which is more scary, someone road-raging or someone competent/proficient enough to coolly take a body and then call 911 afterwards.