Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The cop in the photo said he wasn't there according to that article. Might have been another officer.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I thought the impala was Pierre Thomas, or was he in the backseat with Will??
Heavy.com says Thomas was "with them" so i'm getting the implication was that he was in the car with Will :manny:
The motive for the double shooting isn’t known. Will Smith was shot and killed at the scene. Racquel was shot multiple times in the leg and had to be taken to the hospital. Former Saints teammate Pierre Thomas was with them at the time of the shooting, but he was not harmed.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Given the corruption of The New Orleans Police Department, I could see why it would set someone over the edge. Having said that, why kill Will Smith? Forreal, why not go after the officer? Or go after no one, and just think it out. I don't know. Crappy situation all around. One brotha going to jail, one brotha in the grave.

:snoop:

But than again, why was Will Smith having dinner with the officer? I would've politely declined, ESPECIALLY if I know there were hard feelings on the other side with the victims family. I would've given the officer the

:whoa:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I remember a steve mcnair niketalk thread back in the day when he died. It had to be 40-50 pages

I feel this thread will be similar

Anybody remember that thread​

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
From my understanding and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but the Impala in front of Will's G63 was with Will and wife and once the shooting happened, the driver of that impala (heard it was an off duty cop) held the shooter/suspects at gunpoint until the police arrived. This explains why the shooter didn't run off.

If this is true, then the "cop" in the Impala likely set him up.

It's just too random for it to happen otherwise.

Dude ran into him from behind, immediately jumped out and started dumping shots. In fact if there were 2 guys, dude whi did the shooting probably got out before the crash happened and was walking alongside of Smith's truck. That way he could shoot immediately before Smith got out or knew what happened

But If Impala guy was a cop, he would've got out when the fender bender occurred, especially if Smith was his friend. And most off duty cops carry, so why would he just sit back while this happened? And a cop is likely gonna shoot any suspect with a smoking gun if he's only a few feet away.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
From my understanding and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but the Impala in front of Will's G63 was with Will and wife and once the shooting happened, the driver of that impala (heard it was an off duty cop) held the shooter/suspects at gunpoint until the police arrived. This explains why the shooter didn't run off.

not confirmed.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Given the corruption of The New Orleans Police Department, I could see why it would set someone over the edge. Having said that, why kill Will Smith? Forreal, why not go after the officer? Or go after no one, and just think it out. I don't know. Crappy situation all around. One brotha going to jail, one brotha in the grave.

:snoop:

But than again, why was Will Smith having dinner with the officer? I would've politely declined, ESPECIALLY if I know there were hard feelings on the other side with the victims family. I would've given the officer the

:whoa:

Yeah but that was 10 years ago, why be enraged all of a sudden to kill a guy that had nothing to do with your pops

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Looks like he was looking to get the cop that Smith had dinner with

:manny: