Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Let's wait on the reports...

And really 8 shots is why that defense theory would be hard to hold up in court...

But still...

Why the police ain't charging him with 1st degree if a level of self defense isn't present in the shooter's story???

Based on the facts we know now, this is a 1st dgeree homi all day

charge could be upgraded once the DA's office finishes its review. Magistrates had enough to charge him with 2nd at the time, which already -- at least from the prosecution's standpoint -- rules out self defense.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if it was personal/inentional then why the shooter stay on scene???

Again, that's why I'm inclined to not totally dismiss the self defense theory. This guy was not a career criminal.
Maybe he was drunk and fuked up, his hummer was pinned in so there was no running

I wouldn't worry about the charges, he's going to get a lot more in the coming days like attempted murder of smiths wife

Daps
Reppin
Chi
So if it was personal/inentional then why the shooter stay on scene???

Again, that's why I'm inclined to not totally dismiss the self defense theory. This guy was not a career criminal.

From my understanding and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but the Impala in front of Will's G63 was with Will and wife and once the shooting happened, the driver of that impala (heard it was an off duty cop) held the shooter/suspects at gunpoint until the police arrived. This explains why the shooter didn't run off.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Maybe he was drunk and fuked up, his hummer was pinned in so there was no running

I wouldn't worry about the charges, he's going to get a lot more in the coming days like attempted murder of smiths wife
Shooting happened before midnight....

This not a 2am drunk club hopper shooting...

I don't think intoxication is the basis of the shooting

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
From my understanding and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but the Impala in front of Will's G63 was with Will and wife and once the shooting happened, the driver of that impala (heard it was an off duty cop) held the shooter/suspects at gunpoint until the police arrived. This explains why the shooter didn't run off.
Need confirmation who was in Impala