Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
damn, police about to whip his ass on some new jersey drive shyt

the city settled with him, too.

so he had been awarded some paper. A settlement doesn't replace a parent nor does it do much to help process the loss... but damn... shyt doesn't make sense.

I went to school with him as well, he graduated a year after me.

Honey Badger tweeted that the shooter was a hater and someone else concurred... but the homie on here said he was a jovial guy in high school.

People do change, but usually your core personality remains... this is some 180 shyt.

Twitter saying that's the cop who killed Cordell's pops. Can someone confirm?:ohhh:

the cop was named in the suit. It's unclear whether the cop was the gunman. But the suit was settled 4 years ago.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:ohhh:kinda surprised they published these.

Right, but you know folks on the internet these days are desensitized to scenes like this. I'm just glad there hasn't been any pics of them actually removing him from the vehicle, then I'd really be livid.

Poor taste and ethics.

its this internet culture now...gotta be the first to upload the pics and get that traffic

to hell with what the family thinks or feels though :wow:

:rudy: Yep, just like the pics of Trayvon laid out in the grass four years ago

:smh: No respect

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
The accident more than likely was intentional

*Took place on a business/city street before midnight

*Hummer hits a Mercedes SUV hard enough to be pinned together and hit another car in front of the Mercedes

*Driver of Hummer gets out and shoots at driver of Mercedes 8 times

*Shooter stays on scene after shooting

I mean, this some weird shyt brehs. Either the shooter was on some spooky drugs or this story has some serious legs that we don't know about.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shooter was 6'6" and probably like 300+ so he can't even say he was scared because of Smith size. Dude is 3 inches taller and way heavier.

You that big and need to shoot someone over a fender bender? Just dumb.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

Was this road rage or did they line him up for this?

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
The theory that the shooter shot out of self defense may have merit.

If Will Smith was strapped... getting hit that hard could reasonably make you 'believe' that the act was intentional. Combine that with the shock of being hit plus your wife in the car, if Will Smith had a gun, grabbing it out of self protection is not beyond the realm of possibility.

Now the driver of the Hummer walks up to check on driver of Mercedes, sees the driver of Mercedes has a gun, so he takes out his gun and shoots in self defense??