Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Really...so people who have never been caught jay walking suddenly commit voluntary manslaghter and stick around to be nabbed for the crime...no fear or even regret. No that theory is not horrible and anyone looking at this situation would look at all of the reasons for a crime of passion. Who shoots the driver AND FEMALE PASSENGER...who...who sway:yeshrug:? Who does that shyt?

nikkas run hot and do stupid shyt everyday.

Also that area is very affluent. I'm sure there is camera footage of the incident . We talking about million dollar cribs, I don't think Will lived in that area tho.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Man, :mjcry:

While white people need to be banned, have their guns and any weapons remove as well as their power. We have to say most of us ain't in no mental state to have a gun. White supremacy has completely whooped our ass mentally. It's just the truth. With that said, as long as white supremacist system exist, it's mandatory for us to have guns.​

Honestly hit men

Yup:jbhmm:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Innocent until proven guilty...we need to wait for all of the facts.
Maybe Will produced a gun:yeshrug: you so called "black men" would want to be presumed innocent until proven guilty as well
So Will smith produced a hand gun, then the suspect walked back to his car uncontested, grabbed his weapon , walk back to Wills vehicle and fired 8 shots????

That won't hold up in court bruh, yo boy is looking at second degree murder. Will Smith posed no threat to him or anyone in his car.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
nikkas run hot and do stupid shyt everyday.

Also that area is very affluent. I'm sure there is camera footage of the incident . We talking about million dollar cribs, I don't think Will lived in that area tho.
Breh...it may be just as u say, just some angry dude. But what made him so angry that he wanted EVERYBODY in that car to feel it. What made him go from killing Will to also attempting that on his wife...then why did he only shoot her in the legs...and while she is in the car I can only assume whaling...he stands outside the car with the gun and waits for the police...didn't finish her off, no, just sat around listening to her scream while the police arrived...THERE HAS NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE US HIGHWAY TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM been a road rage incident of this type. Generally the shots are fired and then the assailant already in the vehicle continues said route for escape...this guy posted up tho.

People do get angry, so yea u could be right...just some simple ignorant shyt...but this crime is so different than any other like it...it's gotta be analyzed a little.

Last edited:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Honestly, hit men

Hit men? :usure:

...to stick around kinda defeats the purpose of a "hit." :mindblown:

I'm willing to bet he wasn't aiming at the wife at all. You let off 8 shots with anything bigger than a .22 and recoil/nerves will have those shots all over the place. Plus he was shooting in a car, doesn't take much to hit the passenger.

Yup.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh...it may be just as u say, just some angry dude. But what made him so angry that he wanted EVERYBODY in that car to feel it. What made him go from killing Will to also attempting that on his wife...then why did he only shoot her in the legs...and while she is in the car I can only assume whaling...he stands outside the car with the gun and waits for the police...didn't finish her off, no, just sat around listening to her screem while the police arrived...THERE HAS NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE US HIGHWAY TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM been a road rage incident of this type.

I'm willing to bet he wasn't aiming at the wife at all. You let off 8 shots with anything bigger than a .22 and recoil/nerves will have those shots all over the place. Plus he was shooting in a car, doesn't take much to hit the passenger.

We are talking like he precisely shot Will 7 times and then 2 leg shots to the wife to spare her. Hes not special forces or some shyt. He didn't know what he was hitting when he started shooting

Last edited:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Breh...it may be just as u say, just some angry dude. But what made him so angry that he wanted EVERYBODY in that car to feel it. What made him go from killing Will to also attempting that on his wife...then why did he only shoot her in the legs...and while she is in the car I can only assume whaling...he stands outside the car with the gun and waits for the police...didn't finish her off, no, just sat around listening to her screem while the police arrived...THERE HAS NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE US HIGHWAY TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM been a road rage incident of this type. Generally the shots are fired and then the assailant already in the vehicle continues said route for escape...this guy posted up tho.

People do get angry, so yea u could be right...just some simple ignorant shyt...but this crime is so different than any other like it...it's gotta be analyzed a little.

people dont know how to shoot, man. The dude is like 6'6 hes aiming down and fired a total of 8 shoots. two hit smith's wife in the leg. I don't think his wife was a target. Dude realized that he fukked up and waited on the scene, maybe his boy convinced him to stay. Not very complex in my opnion. Just very very sad.

The shooter played Arena league football at some point in his life
Owned his on tow truck company and small car lot
In addition his pops was shot by the NOPD in 2005 and he and his sister were awarded 4 mil in 2011.

He had a lot to lose, his emotion got the best of him.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:rip: Will Smith

Reading what happened you can tell that this was definitely a hit

I just hope the wife wasn't behind this

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
people dont know how to shoot, man. The dude is like 6'6 hes aiming down and fired a total of 8 shoots. two hit smith's wife in the leg. I don't think his wife was a target. Dude realized that he fukked up and waited on the scene, maybe his boy convinced him to stay. Not very complex in my opnion. Just very very sad.

So someone who maybe reacted so impulsively, lethally impulsive, is all of a sudden gonna be calmed and persuaded to stick around on the scene? :usure:

Albeit premeditated, even mass shooters completely off their rockers usually flee.

Contrarily, would someone who had a grudge stick around? :jbhmm: