Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Not a bad theory just hard for me to see that fat ugly ass dude smashing Smiths gorgeous wife
I agree and I certainly don't wanna place blame with her...she's a victim and has to raise kids with shot up legs...thats f'd up and prayers go out...but this incident just seems to have more to it...like maybe one group of successful FB players ran into some unsuccessful FB players and words were exchanged somewhere earlier...but the killer clearly wanted to kill him...what makes someone who has never been convicted of a crime suddenly commit the biggest crime. Wtf

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He was pretty cool, great athlete, great personality. But that's been over 10 years ago, times change.
Man, :mjcry:

While white people need to be banned, have their guns and any weapons remove as well as their power. We have to say most of us ain't in no mental state to have a gun. White supremacy has completely whooped our ass mentally. It's just the truth. With that said, as long as white supremacist system exist, it's mandatory for us to have guns.​

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yoooo this just isn't some random shyt...what are the odds that your killers would be the same type of athlete you are, but all on some random shyt. The killer was 6'6"
Bout 300...and now u tellin me the other cat was supposed to be a star athlete...yea bruh something ain't right. Or do big larger than average football nikkas usually chill in the same locals, but randomly...something ain't right.
shyt sounds super fishy. RIP to Will condolences to his family. This is all types of fukked up (whether Will Smith is an athlete or not). Wonder if dude will spill the beans/

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
This is pure speculation and probably not the time to say it...but this is an Internet forum and we are trying to put pieces together...but Junior Gautlette aired out Will's wife for being a hoe...I'm not saying this is the case but he let it be know on the internet last July...this whole thing just reeks of a crime of passion...from the look on the suspects face to the fact that she was only shot twice in the legs...I think they were followed...and by the way dude(shooter) was in a hummer...you can see the rear spare tire dented from the hummers front towbar....meaning dude wasn't necessarily broke or busted either, meaning he possibly had something to lose...I'm sensing a crime of passion here.
Yeah that's a horrible theory.

The shooter got mad, and let off shots, I can't believe that crime of passion bullshyt. You putting way to much thought into this .

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yoooo this just isn't some random shyt...what are the odds that your killers would be the same type of athlete you are, but all on some random shyt. The killer was 6'6"
Bout 300...and now u tellin me the other cat was supposed to be a star athlete...yea bruh something ain't right. Or do big larger than average football nikkas usually chill in the same locals, but randomly...something ain't right.

I personally think there's more to the story too.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I agree and I certainly don't wanna place blame with her...she's a victim and has to raise kids with shot up legs...thats f'd up and prayers go out...but this incident just seems to have more to it...like maybe one group of successful FB players ran into some unsuccessful FB players and words were exchanged somewhere earlier...but the killer clearly wanted to kill him...what makes someone who has never been convicted of a crime suddenly commit the biggest crime. Wtf

And stay on there to be arrested. Either dude was faded or shyt I don't even know man.

This is all fukked up

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that's a horrible theory.

The shooter got mad, and let off shots, I can't believe that crime of passion bullshyt. You putting way to much thought into this .
Really...so people who have never been caught jay walking suddenly commit voluntary manslaghter and stick around to be nabbed for the crime...no fear or even regret. No that theory is not horrible and anyone looking at this situation would look at all of the reasons for a crime of passion. Who shoots the driver AND FEMALE PASSENGER...who...who sway:yeshrug:? Who does that shyt?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He was pretty cool, great athlete, great personality. But that's been over 10 years ago, times change.
Man, :mjcry:

While white people need to be banned, have their guns and any weapons remove as well as their power. We have to say most of us ain't in no mental state to have a gun. White supremacy has completely whooped our ass mentally. It's just the truth. With that said, as long as white supremacist system exist, it's mandatory for us to have guns.​
Really...so people who have never been caught jay walking suddenly commit voluntary manslaghter and stick around to be nabbed for the crime...no fear or even regret. No that theory is not horrible and anyone looking at this situation would look at all of the reasons for a crime of passion. Who shoots the driver AND FEMALE PASSENGER...who...who sway:yeshrug:? Who does that shyt?
Honestly, hit men