Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Reports said he was slumped over the steering wheel. I don't understand what you are saying/implying.
Damn, just woke up after a good night to hear about this, damn..

Yeah he was slumped, did will ever get out the car? Or did they exchanged info after their accident & will said something to him that he didnt like.

Dude then went back to his car, grabbed the hammer and just aired them out. 6 to will, 2 his wife, they probably never saw it coming and its overkill.

The shooter was bigger than will so why shoot the fair one, but then again thats an afterthought these days. Dudes rather kill and throw away their life versus taking an L with the hands.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So what the fukk is up wit this nikka then...how did he get down then?:patrice:

He was one of the best athletes and one of the most popular students in the school at the time, coaches were on his dikk and everyone assumed he'd make it to the NFL.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
He was one of the best athletes and one of the most popular students in the school at the time, coaches were on his dikk and everyone assumed he'd make it to the NFL.
Yoooo this just isn't some random shyt...what are the odds that your killers would be the same type of athlete you are, but all on some random shyt. The killer was 6'6"
Bout 300...and now u tellin me the other cat was supposed to be a star athlete...yea bruh something ain't right. Or do big larger than average football nikkas usually chill in the same locals, but randomly...something ain't right.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is pure speculation and probably not the time to say it...but this is an Internet forum and we are trying to put pieces together...but Junior Gautlette aired out Will's wife for being a hoe...I'm not saying this is the case but he let it be know on the internet last July...this whole thing just reeks of a crime of passion...from the look on the suspects face to the fact that she was only shot twice in the legs...I think they were followed...and by the way dude(shooter) was in a hummer...you can see the rear spare tire dented from the hummers front towbar....meaning dude wasn't necessarily broke or busted either, meaning he possibly had something to lose...I'm sensing a crime of passion here.

Not a bad theory just hard for me to see that fat ugly ass dude smashing Smiths gorgeous wife

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Damn, RIP to Will Smith and condolences to anyone close to him that has to try and deal with this tragedy.

Some lady here in Minneapolis got shot 4 times after honkig her horn at someone who cut her off. It seems like we got a lot of people looking for a reason to cause harm to people. This world is scary, you got a lot of people not scared about any consequences to their actions :to:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
fukk that, if he was so righteous he should stopped his boy from killing someone over a fender bender and some choice words .
We don't know yet, he may have convinced his dumb ass friend to stay on the scene and turn himself in, as he did...

semtex

:)
Daps
rgP6lYF.jpg

Picture of suspect.

Very strange incident, looks like ol boy might have been the league at some point.

He might of even known Will Smith.

Very sad story!!!

They arrested another guy too
-fa5f6e4204faf711.JPG

:dahell: be "pro-black" and kill a black person brehs (a positive black person at that)

I swear nothing good happens at night.