Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Got a Sean Taylor feel to it

The killer knew who Will Smith was. The killer played Arena Football himself and it appears that he was a NO native. This wasnt no road rage shyt in my opinion

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn this is one of those deaths that actually hurts, not just some R.I.P. type shyt

I got Nas 3rd verse on Accident Murderers running through my head right now :mjcry:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm not an expert on hit men but....

I would imagine dudes with no priors, their own business, a family and money don't usually do hits and then purposely stick around to get locked up for the rest of their life.

Cartels do it all the time but then again I didn't read the bolded

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

I would imagine dudes with no priors, their own business, a family and money don't usually do hits and then purposely stick around to get locked up for the rest of their life.
Some these wannabe detectives like to go off on tangents.

Also, I'm willing to bet there is camera footage of the whole thing. It's a very affluent area.

I'm know seeing that impala was driven by a former or off duty police officer. He held the two suspects at gun point until the police came

Last edited:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Dispensable hit men will, they go to court and never snitch because they don't care

image.png

:snoop:

...^^^^