Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
so u pretend to be fake outraged, makin a phony emotional plea about senseless crime, then make a comment about a dead's man wife :francis:

clown
Fake outraged? Right. I'm a Saints fan first of all. Second, I was just in Nola 2 months ago, I know how safe the garden district is so it's even more senseless being it wasn't in a bad area. nikkas tore down my rep because of my 'fake outrage' in another thread.

No rules in these coli streets, you should be used to it by now :francis:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
They arrested another guy too
-fa5f6e4204faf711.JPG
His Facebook is very interesting. He sounds like your typical Coli militant.

https://m.facebook.com/kevin.oneal....8478?tsid=0.8414799321908504&source=typeahead

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i'm all types of confused about this shyt. R.I.P will smith.

driver of the H2 hits another man's G63 and comes out and blasts the person he hits? they are wearing dashikis or kente cloth like they are on some african consciousness shyt? motherfukkers are just doing the white supremacists bidding and destroying our community.

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
It's sad man. I hate to say it man, but Louisiana just has a kill culture. I never understood as a youngster. I recall stopping my dad and grandfather from killing someone. They're both hardworking, never done crime standup men. For some reason we just have to kill when there's a confrontation. Maybe deep down we know that the other person might get us first, or maybe we're just depressed with life. Down here you really have to remind yourself how many people have guns and will shoot. Especially the guys that can't fight. You can't punk anyone down here. You just can't.

I keep my gun on me. There's always a chance for drama down here.
I got family in Louisiana and New Orleans. They grew up with the misdemeanor murder mentality. Before Katrina they would just hold cats who had doubles murders and such for 60 days then open the cell. Even as a kid I never believed that until a cousin of my had a friend who killed someone and got out on the 60 day conviction law some years back. If you can catch a body and be out before the summer time what's to deter them?

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Why did the shooter stay on the scene with the weapon :patrice: has to be more to this
This is pure speculation and probably not the time to say it...but this is an Internet forum and we are trying to put pieces together...but Junior Gautlette aired out Will's wife for being a hoe...I'm not saying this is the case but he let it be know on the internet last July...this whole thing just reeks of a crime of passion...from the look on the suspects face to the fact that she was only shot twice in the legs...I think they were followed...and by the way dude(shooter) was in a hummer...you can see the rear spare tire dented from the hummers front towbar....meaning dude wasn't necessarily broke or busted either, meaning he possibly had something to lose...I'm sensing a crime of passion here.

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being slumped at the wheel doesnt mean he was shot in the car fellas. And if it was 2 of them and one of him i dont know why they had to bust. Me and my brother wouldve handled him if he was acting crazy. Oh well, feel for the fam, it was his time to go though. Id like to hear his wife story and the 2 suspects as well.