Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm livid, this fakkit rear ended him and instead of just taking the blame and watching hour insurance premiums go up a little bit you have to take a young black man's life, leave his three children fatherless?

What a POS.

"Y'all can worry about them crackas fine, but that nikka with the nine skin as black as mine "

Yesterday while driving a truck is reversing right into my car I blow my horn driver was at fault and starts cursing Me. I yelled back but damn man

Rio big willie

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
11849382_1880411732184579_1615138379_n.jpg

the hell he gave the Falcons :ohlawd:

Will+Smith+football+player+Atlanta+Falcons+7H4gnpPY3ksl.jpg

will-smith0jpg-7c914a29099f9bb3_large.jpg

saints_wsmith_falcons_sack.jpg

Will Smith always always played us well. Even when the Saints had bad overall defenses as a Falcons fan I always knew #91 was gonna find Matt or make a play. Just very sad situation overall, Will Smith's family & #WhoDatNation has my deepest condolences, such a senseless tragedy

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I'm livid, this fakkit rear ended him and instead of just taking the blame and watching hour insurance premiums go up a little bit you have to take a young black man's life, leave his three children fatherless?

What a POS.

"Y'all can worry about them crackas fine, but that nikka with the nine skin as black as mine "

Yesterday while driving a truck is reversing right into my car I blow my horn driver was at fault and starts cursing Me. I yelled back but damn man

Rio big willie
Seeing buddy(suspect)...I gotta believe this started before the accident...maybe earlier in traffic or at a venue...something had to lead up to this...the wife knows all :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Look at this thug, dude took a life and its just like another day for him, no remorse no cares, just a devil.

Hope he lives to 100 and doesn't see a day of freedom again

rgP6lYF.jpg

Picture of suspect.

Very strange incident, looks like ol boy might have been the league at some point.

He might of even known Will Smith.

Very sad story!!!

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I hope the person who did this goes to Angola and never see's the light of day again

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Just waking up to hear this bullshyt :mjcry:. Will was one of the main reasons that the Buckeyes won it all in 02 with his play and leadership. Seem like a good dude with a beautiful woman and kids. Did his thing in the league and was trying to do more for the city of New Orleans. shyt like this make you realize how everything can go from good to bad in a second. Now a wife and kids don't have him any more over some dumb shyt. We both the same age too so it really hits me because this man lived a life that most people will never reach and it was ended over something that could have been avoided with cooler heads. RIP to his family, friends and former teammates who played with him. To my fellow Buckeyes, this hurts man, damn this loss really fukking hurts but we have to keep moving:to:.