Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
He lost his life because of some idiot with a gun.
I don't know what he was trying to say but it kind of came off like it's partly Wills fault. However the report said he was slumped over the steering wheel so by all accounts it seems he was chill in his car and the murderer hopped out and started shooting. All over a fender bender too.

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
This incident makes me think of what Bomani said about that incident last week where that guy on the Broncos got a bottle to the head in the club.

Regular people aren't gonna shoot the fair one with an NFL guy:francis:

These pussies were probably in the wrong and shook so they brought out the hammer:martin:
Just said this shyt cuz...if he were a smaller dude he'd probably still be here sadly. Don't be a big nikka tryin to throw hands today...to many hammers around, just swallow that pride and hug ya kids at night.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Sad shyt.

This is why you don't get out of your car and start arguing with people, this dude lost his life most likely over some dumb shyt.

You never know what that person in the other car is capable of.

Yeah, that's my point.

You never know what that other person in the car is capable of.

If you want to go in the direction of gun control, go for it.
Reports said he was slumped over the steering wheel. I don't understand what you are saying/implying.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Just absolutely depressing and senseless.
You can try to de-escalate apologize or whatever but there are a certain breed of individuals who are just sociopaths with no remorse.
As an atheist, I hope their are some biblical consequences for this vermin.
Oh...there are and will be, please believe it:ohlawd:

Daps
I use to have anger issues behind the wheel, until I saw a similar story to this on the news a few years ago. That calmed me down real fast. You just never know who's in the car next to you and what kind of mindset their in. it's sad this brother had to die because somebody was having a bad day.
Real talk.

It takes practice. To truly remain calm in such high tempered situations ain't easy. I've gotten so much better at it over the years. But all it takes a momentary lapse with the wrong person in the wrong situation and it could all go south.

RIP Will

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
rgP6lYF.jpg

Picture of suspect.

Very strange incident, looks like ol boy might have been the league at some point.

He might of even known Will Smith.

Very sad story!!!

He looks like a bytchass. What a moron:pacspit:

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Show us this bytch made, hoe ass murder suspect...WHO IS THIS FAKKIT...:damn:

:demonic: