Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Daps
Sad shyt.

This is why you don't get out of your car and start arguing with people, this dude lost his life most likely over some dumb shyt.

You never know what that person in the other car is capable of.

The Doer Of Deeds

Feed Me A Stray Cat
Daps
Very sad. I can assure you there is more to the story than road rage. Maybe something that stemmed from an altercation earlier in the night? Can't believe a young educated brotha in African garb would just get out and smoke another brotha in a tinted up Benz over a minor rear end. We smarter than that.
Or you just have two ass ignorant motherfukkers who should by no means be counted as 'we'. No need to come anywhere close to victim-blaming by insinuating any history involving Smith. Road rage is a tangible thing.

Angola has its problems, but is built for these two scumbags.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Bang, Bang, Lucky Luke!

*sigh*
May the breh rest in peace

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Rest in paradise.

That shyt is gonna haunt her for a while because she essentially watched her husband die
In court they had a video of my fam before they were shot and killed. You right that shyt does stay with you. I'd give anything to have a chance to go back and change that day. And similarly it was over stupid shyt and my momma had to bury her child.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Sad shyt.

This is why you don't get out of your car and start arguing with people, this dude lost his life most likely over some dumb shyt.

You never know what that person in the other car is capable of.
He lost his life because of some idiot with a gun.