Will Smith felt broken after failure of "After Earth"

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
All these fakkits who neg me does not have the intellectual capacity to critique what i said. They all take the hoe route which shows their mental inability to construct a arguement. All these nikkas act on their emotions and since they like garbage like Guardians over a mediocre but original scifi flick that starred respectable black characters shows that these fukkbois have been crushed underneath the white supremacist system to shyt on anything black people has built to support trash the wm has created. Because it has more value to them.

Take a look at this fakkit's @JMurder avi for example. This is the type of fukkboi who has no daddy, solve his problems like a bytch, amd likes to mesmermise himself in some moist guy for his avi. Another one is @Strike-Wun who like looking at liono's leotards everytime he posts. Same type of hoe nikka, different person.

Last edited:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
All these fakkits who neg me does not have the intellectual capacity to critique what i said. They all take the hoe route which shows their mental inability to construct a arguement. All these nikkas act on their emotions and since they like garbage like Guardians over a mediocre but original scifi flick that starred respectable blsck character shows that these fukkbois have been crushed under the white supremacist system to shyt on anything black people has built to support trash the wm has created. Because it has more value to them.

Take a look at this fakkit's @JMurder avi for example. This is the type of fukkboi who has no daddy, solve his problems like a bytch, amd likes to mesmermise himself in some moist guy for his avi. Another one is @Strike-Wun who like looking at liono's leotards everytime he posts. Same type of hoe nikka, different person.
Pulled the "you guys are c00ns" route eh?

Wasn't expecting that :lupe:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
All these fakkits who neg me does not have the intellectual capacity to critique what i said. They all take the hoe route which shows their mental inability to construct a arguement. All these nikkas act on their emotions and since they like garbage like Guardians over a mediocre but original scifi flick that starred respectable black characters shows that these fukkbois have been crushed underneath the white supremacist system to shyt on anything black people has built to support trash the wm has created. Because it has more value to them.

:lupe:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It was good seein' Will with his son in a movie but After Earth was so sterile and lifeless to me. And it was sad cause Will brings a lot of character and energy to his roles. Plus the story and CGI weren't there as well.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
That's why I stopped going back and forth with dude...his argument is illogical and silly.
No, you quoted what you wanted to see so it will suit your own interest. Ive already dissected your "black movie" arguement and your last quote towards me totally took what I have said out of context to support your dubious claims.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I actually enjoyed AE. Surprisingly so. I was prepared to hate after seeing so many reviews. I guess that's the psychology of reviewers these days. They try to make you like or hate a movie before even seeing it.
Exactly, take a look at that poster few posts above me....he didnt even watch the film so how the fukk he knew if it was better then GotG in the first place??

Some people need to develop their own brain and stop relying on other people to make a decision for them. As many people have said on this thread, despite the bad reviews, it was a good film, but there was a clear cut agenda to let this movie bomb in the box office and most people cannot see that.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
No, you quoted what you wanted to see so it will suit your own interest. Ive already dissected your "black movie" arguement and your last quote towards me totally took what I have said out of context to support your dubious claims.
Breh, stop. Your arguments throughout this whole thread are silly. Race has nothing to do with this movie being terrible. You're either a Will Smith stan or Jaden Smith himself. Either way, you lose. Bad.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
For real, I've never seen a dude cap for a movie strictly because of the main actor so hard in my life...its kinda creepy; if 98 percent of the world hated the movie, they hated it, so get over it. You liked it, you can be the lone mothafukka that buys the dvd, so be happy with your shytty movie. It's not that hard. But to suggest race plays a part of why this movie is shytty to all races is absurd and shytty. @Rainman clearly has no idea how race operates in America.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Breh, stop. Your arguments throughout this whole thread are silly. Race has nothing to do with this movie being terrible. You're either a Will Smith stan or Jaden Smith himself. Either way, you lose. Bad.
Calling me a stan is a copout and you know it. Ive already broke down your dubious black movie rhetoric bit by bit and you couldnt even quote me on that. So instead you took a wuote totally out of context and ran with it because you didnt have the gall to even retort it. Everything you said was dubious and idiotic, just because you dont agree with a particular post doesnt mean my posts were fallicious.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I supported After Earth because it just didn't seem all that Bad to me. I wouldn't call it a Bomb and I'll hus New Film which I don't know the name of because I Believe In Will Smith.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
For real, I've never seen a dude cap for a movie strictly because of the main actor so hard in my life...its kinda creepy; if 98 percent of the world hated the movie, they hated it, so get over it. You liked it, you can be the lone mothafukka that buys the dvd, so be happy with your shytty movie. It's not that hard. But to suggest race plays a part of why this movie is shytty to all races is absurd and shytty. @Rainman clearly has no idea how race operates in America.
The fact is 98 percent did not hate it, it did well overseas because they understood and appreciated the content of the film. I guess they're all Will Smith fans too right?

You have blatently disregarded the reasons that I and others have said regarding the poor showing of this film, if you cant see that then so be it. But I stand by my reasons in defense of this fim.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The fact is 98 percent did not hate it, it did well overseas because they understood and appreciated the content of the film. I guess they're all Will Smith fans too right?

You have blatently disregarded the reasons that I and others have said regarding the poor showing of this film, if you cant see that then so be it. But I stand by my reasons in defense of this fim.

Breh it's perfectly ok to just not like a movie though. It doesn't make anyone racist or ignorant etc. I saw it, I didn't like it and I have my reasons as to why much like anyone else does and that's perfectly okay. We've all got movies we love that not a lot of people do, it's part of being a movie fan. And clearly Will wasn't worried about the overseas gross because he was hurt by it and acknowledges it was a mistake. In fact:

“"It's been an absolute necessity that the movie be a blockbuster, but I think I'm going to start moving out of that and finding more danger in my artistic choices.”

So when the After Earth dust settled, Smith started getting jiggy with recharting his course. He officially bowed out of Fox’s Independence Day sequel, and bailed on doing another sci-fi pic, Brilliance. He landed a prominent lead in Sony’s NFL concussion drama then signed on to a surefire ensemble hit in WB’s comic book blockbuster Suicide Squad alongside Jared Leto, Jai Courtney, and Robbie. The sting of After Earth started to fade.

If that's how he feels I'd say that's a good thing. He wants to take more risks and more danger. It all led to good