Will Smith believes Fresh Prince fell off when Carlton wanted to kill people.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
SHE DIDNT AGE SO WELL

Karyn_Parsons_%2841869011021%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

Usually that goes with their genetics, but she stayed in shape, so I'd say she's still alright for being almost 60

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
On second thought, imma need Karyn Parsons to confirm the Pac story. For all we know he was lying on his dikk.:russ:

I cant see this being a secret for almost 30 years and never being talked about until last year.

The Hollywood industry ain't that good at keeping secret like who's messing with who. And with Pac dead, somebody would have been released that story especially since ppl were always tryna one up the next man with a Pac story nobody heard.

I cant see this being a secret for almost 30 years.
It's out there tho. If it didn't happen I'm sure she would've came out and said it.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Yep. Baby Nicky :hhh:

The only good episode with Nicky was when Boys 2 Men sung at his christening :ehh:

I enjoy all six seasons :manny:

Though if there was any true "jump the shark" moment its when they turned Nicky to a 8 year old boy in one season and revolved any episodes around his annoying ass

yup. plus that nicki kid was annoying lowkey....

plus I noticed, they were infantilizing Carlton's character too much in the last 2 season.

When that little c00n Nicky joined the cast, i was done
:scust:
All the Li'l Nicky hate :picard:

:mjlol:

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
I agree w the brehs that saying Season 6 was trash but it did have some classics.

The Mad Dog Episode >>>>>>
I kinda liked that season overall. The Mad Dog episode, the episode with the crazy clown, the Thanksgiving one, the finale… some funny stories in there.

My least favorite season was the 5th one (although I did like the “Carlton gets a gun” episode), mainly due to the fact that Will and Lisa’s arc ended up being one giant tease after having almost every episode revolve around the two of them.