Will Smith believes Fresh Prince fell off when Carlton wanted to kill people.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
On second thought, imma need Karyn Parsons to confirm the Pac story. For all we know he was lying on his dikk.:russ:

I cant see this being a secret for almost 30 years and never being talked about until last year.

The Hollywood industry ain't that good at keeping secret like who's messing with who. And with Pac dead, somebody would have been released that story especially since ppl were always tryna one up the next man with a Pac story nobody heard.

I cant see this being a secret for almost 30 years.
Nobody knew Pac was smashing Salli Richardson, and she was a well known industry pass around. LL always had the rep of being a ladies man, but Pac was just as much in demand.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SHE DIDNT AGE SO WELL

Karyn_Parsons_%2841869011021%29_%28cropped%29.jpg
:scust:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Show actually jumped the shark imo when Lisa and Will didn't end up getting married and her dad and Will's mom ended up supposedly getting married at the end. And after that, the last season was :huhldup:
Still one of the biggest head scratchers in tv history for me. Man I was a young dude looking like WTF ARE THEY DOING?!:mindblown: I just assumed later that they had to find a way to write Nia Long out the show because she started blowing up in movies… That was terrible though. All that work with building the Will and Lisa storyline only for it to end like that. It’s like after the wedding they didn’t know wtf to do.