Will Smith believes Fresh Prince fell off when Carlton wanted to kill people.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:ehh:

With that being said, I never thought Hillary was all that. Ashley was always my crush on the show. Maybe its cause she was closer to my age at the time. But I never looked at Hillary in a sexual way.

I didn't fully appreciate her til Major Payne lol

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not that I want to pile on Will, I think people are getting a little too much of a kick out of it. But that's another woman that Will wanted, that Pac had lol.
goat :wow: will smith is such a bytch nikka :hhh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carlton wanting revenge for Will is what made him seem real and not like an uncle tom..which is why that Kaepernick take on his show was stupid and uninformed.

Did you watch Kaepnick's show?. When I saw the clip and I decided to watch his show. He didn't say Carlton and Urkel are sellouts, c00n. He said white people love them cause they are"safe" and feel comfortable around them. When a white guy told Kaepernick that he's not like "one of them".

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Hilary was pretty, but she never did much for me. Im high so I can't remember her name irl or on the show, but ole girl from Different World and Cosby Show (his oldest daughter) was killing Jasmine Guy and ole girl that played Hilary :yeshrug:
Lisa Bonet:banderas:
holding-lisa-bonet-tbt.jpg

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
shyt that made it fall off

Not staying with will playing basketball in school

Changing Aunt Viv

Taking Aunt Viv career away

Bringing in Lil Nicky

:unimpressed:
Yup.

Will turned into a complete idiot and had nothing going for him once the shoe ended.

Aunt Viv went from accomplished college professor with conviction to just Uncle Phil's wife.

He should've listened to James Evans

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yall gotta put some respect on the last season. I didn't like light skin aunt viv but let's not pretend like the last couple seasons wasn't full of classics.

The boxing episode with that high yella chic :wow:

The Tiny episode "he's gonna EAT me:damn:"

"And he's gonna floss with ME:damn:"

In fact, the last couple seasons had Tyra Banks and them luscious titties on screen. That made every storyline great :wow:

I do agree with yall that Will regressed and Carlton became a clown.

But it was classic nonetheless :ehh:
Tyra disappeared from the show after that party and was never mentioned again. Terrible conclusion to Will's lost love from back home. The show was way too concerned with keeping him single to keep the status quo. Same reason he and Nia Long broke up out of nowhere.